Autopsy Garbage vs Hawthorn - Rd 13

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad i watched in the pub or my telly would have had a stubby through it . Razor is a rat , but we were disgraceful , no one wanted to put their head over the footy or try and be first for the ball. It's so obvious that Brand should have played instead of that spud Bell . Bell dropped a chest mark right in front when we were still a chance .
TO THOSE WHO WERE BRAGGING ABOUT WHEN WE WIN WE WILL BE IN THE 4 STFU !
Also sad we can't go back to yesterday's thread for those supporting Bell.

Oh yeah!
What's with the insipid crowd turn up last night? What an uninteresting bore fest to watch on TV.
We are sitting 8 & 4 & no one turns up.
Friday night & 25,000 turn up with 30% rolling up after the game starts. Am I missing something?
The day before was the coldest day in Sydney for 37 years. We are a city of sooks when it comes to the weather. The people walking along the beach in layers of jackets and jumpers on a sunny winter's day when the temp is 18 degrees...😂
It was always going to be a small crowd due to the temp IMO.

Bell isn’t the standard, he is a list clogger

Been fro the start

I'm afraid I agree. He was actually one of the few who gave his all yesterday, which only made his lack of impact even more glaring...

Things that seem evident.

Stephens at Pick 5, shocker, seems like he is a softer version of Jack Hiscox.

Hewett and Florent are C Grade - D Grade at best they need to make room for elite talent because they aren't as good as JPK and Parker at present and we cant carry them both because they are either pedestrian or turnover merchants when it counts.

Longmire still makes some interesting team decisions. We were killed in the air all night long. If only we had a 3rd tall interceptor player developing his game with us over the last few years, like an Aliir type, heard he goes ok in a defined interceptor role at Port Adelaide, any like him available, would be great to get and keep one?

Finishing mid table this year probably means we are looking at best tall defender or ruckman, as the dynamic mids we need will be gone by then.

So glad i watched in the pub or my telly would have had a stubby through it . Razor is a rat , but we were disgraceful , no one wanted to put their head over the footy or try and be first for the ball. It's so obvious that Brand should have played instead of that spud Bell . Bell dropped a chest mark right in front when we were still a chance .
TO THOSE WHO WERE BRAGGING ABOUT WHEN WE WIN WE WILL BE IN THE 4 STFU !
Also sad we can't go back to yesterday's thread for those supporting Bell.
Bell was taken out in front on contact with that mark - the world's MOST obvious free not given since.....IDK when.
You knew the fix was in when that happened. It was impossible to miss from any concievable angle the umps may have been.
Maybe we didn't lose because of the umps, but the margin of victory was a nice earner for them without any shadow of a doubt IMHO.
Match fixing in the AFL is fairly regular IMO; it's why I don't pay to attend games any longer.

Hewett and Florent are C Grade - D Grade at best they need to make room for elite talent because they aren't as good as JPK and Parker at present and we cant carry them both because they are either pedestrian or turnover merchants when it counts.

Longmire still makes some interesting team decisions. We were killed in the air all night long. If only we had a 3rd tall interceptor player developing his game with us over the last few years, like an Aliir type, heard he goes ok in a defined interceptor role at Port Adelaide, any like him available, would be great to get and keep one?

Finishing mid table this year probably means we are looking at best tall defender or ruckman, as the dynamic mids we need will be gone by then.

Wow. Not much I can agree with in this post.

Florent just can’t take that next step IMO

Lacks impact when we need it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Florent just can’t take that next step IMO

Lacks impact when we need it

Has been one of our better players this year. Like most he had his colours lowered last night.

Hewett was not even in the midfield last night!

I'm sure you're a nice person in real life and I reckon we'd have good banter over a drink but I would not listen to you if you were giving directions for CPR!

I know Bell is just a fringe player and a battler, but to be honest felt sorry for him last night. First game as a best 22 player, dude must have been excited to play in a up and coming team. Dont think he will make it, but lets be real he was far from our worst. And then most of his teammates let him down on the night.

Razor Ray made the game all about him. He was loving being the centre of attention out there with the crowd howling at him. It egged him on. He should be sacked for that performance. I've never seen an umpire at this level lose the plot like that. I'm putting that game in the same basket as the game we lost to North Melbourne years ago when our trainer had a heart attack on the sidelines when we were 40 points up with less than a quarter to play. Extreme circumstances beyond the team's control.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back