Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My guess mbappe signs new Paris contract. Golden cage. #

MARCA] Mbappe: "I feel good at PSG, but is it the best place for me? I still don't have the answer

PSG is no place for a young world class cf who is likely to be the world's best player for most of this decade. Very few itk French sources saying he will sign a new deal. Khelaifis public comments wont help the matter either.

Maybe he returns in his 30s to collect a retirement package from the golden cage.

The Muppetiers are tier 1. Want actual facts about this deal they are days ahead of anyone.
Someone should tell the Man Utd news aggregation Twitter accounts.

Maybe then Twitter will stop suggesting their stupid "Man Utd thinks they can sign Tripper for 12m" tweets to me when Fab has said Atleti won't sell for less than 40m/his release clause 😅

Someone should tell the Man Utd news aggregation Twitter accounts.

Maybe then Twitter will stop suggesting their stupid "Man Utd thinks they can sign Tripper for 12m" tweets to me when Fab has said Atleti won't sell for less than 40m/his release clause 😅

No one actually thinks that.

Good signings. Good deals not do much. Theyre both on 300k plus per week. Simply not worth it for either player.
Why does it matter what PSG pays them?

They can afford those wages so good luck too them. Both will be great gets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSG is no place for a young world class cf who is likely to be the world's best player for most of this decade. Very few itk French sources saying he will sign a new deal. Khelaifis public comments wont help the matter either.

Maybe he returns in his 30s to collect a retirement package from the golden cage.
why?

Sounds like Nathan Baxter might end up on loan at Hull SM

Yeah saw some stuff about that, interesting one given our first choice keeper is pretty highly rated after the season he had, I thought we'd go for a back up option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back