Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small, hairless, submissive, clear skin, big eyes, small nose, high pitches voice, tiny waist. Just some points

The school girl thing too
You just described a submissive bald cat, in a school girl costume...

Small, hairless, submissive, clear skin, big eyes, small nose, high pitches voice, tiny waist. Just some points

Well that would throw Frued’s belief out the window (lol). Probably has more to with the pr0n industry going bananas since phones had internet capabilities. A lot of dudes are expected to be hairless downstairs these days.

Well that would throw Frued’s belief out the window (lol). Probably has more to with the pr0n industry going bananas since phones had internet capabilities. A lot of dudes are expected to be hairless downstairs these days.

Yeah definitely that’s a fair observation, I also don’t get girls being so picky with the height thingy

https://www.stuyspec.com/opinions/the-media-is-a-pedophile

This is a good article

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Found that out the hard way.

I used to work in the security industry between 2011 and 2015 to help pay for my uni costs, and I wasn't fully aware of my true award rates until 2015. I worked for the same company, but I was subcontracted out to different companies as well as worked directly for the original security company.

I found out that I was underpaid in the realm of 10-20k as they were not paying my weekend and public holiday rates. Even my weekly rate was at least $1-2 an hour lower than it should have been. I collected all my payslips (across four years) and went to Fairwork Australia. They did their own research and basically confirmed the final total amount and agreed the company was in the wrong, but told me they couldn't do anything unless I could get a whole heap of others to take the company to court as a class action type of thing.

An additional problem was that I was working for the same company name, but they kept liquidating the corporate side every 12-18 months and there are statutes that mean I cannot seek funds from a defunct corporate entity after a certain period (usually that 12-18 months). So by the time I complained in late 2015, I was only entitled to push for a few hundred from liquidators due to the statutes and poor timing. I thought I could get it all back from the four year period. In the end, I got nothing and I just left in late 2015.

Most security guards knew, but they needed the work.

Phoenixing is my second pet hate.

Yeah definitely that’s a fair observation, I also don’t get girls being so picky with the height thingy

https://www.stuyspec.com/opinions/the-media-is-a-pedophile

This is a good article

The article is a reach. There’s obvious reasons which I won’t go into as to why it’s better without hair down there. It’s just nicer for both parties. Think we’re going to to cross a line with this conversation sachx.

Look I've seen some sh*t. Admittedly I have always been a bit superstitious but some of the things I have seen, on some occasions with other people around as witness, are unexplainable with whatever knowledge we currently have.

Give me a " haunted house " a cemetery whatever you like. I'll get a good night's sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me a " haunted house " a cemetery whatever you like. I'll get a good night's sleep.

Oooooooh we have a tough man. Me likey

The bloke was jerking off and he wasn't aware that a camera was left on. He hasn't really committed any crime and there's no need for the generic "finding myself" bullshit that accompanies public figures when they make mistakes.
Its funny how often people on tv are aware the camera is on and continue to jerk off hey.

Have you ever heard of a bloke named Jocko Wilink? He’s got a podcast and talks about this sort of stuff all the time. I can’t do him justice but his general message with dealing with people like the ones bullying your mum, he basically says “hey you’re not happy with this, what do you want to do, you’re in charge now.” Usually they fu** it up and it comes back to you, and if they succeed, that’s great too, because now you’ve taken pressure off yourself and can focus on other things like growing the company clients.

Damn wish I could find the clip

Edit- This isn’t the clip I was thinking of but I think it’s relevant

That's awesome.

And exactly right.

If someone *s up while working for you its your fault. You have to own it and fix it before you go home.

A real trick to leadership is getting people to think its their idea when they are doing what you want them too.

Bullies are like a red rag to me, and I don't give a fu** about who they are. I'll call any campaigner out.

The moment anyone tolerates their sh*t, an endless cycle begins.
i think you bully and try to bully people on this website.

That's awesome.

And exactly right.

If someone fu**s up while working for you its your fault. You have to own it and fix it before you go home.

A real trick to leadership is getting people to think its their idea when they are doing what you want them too.
"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea." ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back