Game Day 2021 R13 vs St Kilda @ Cairns, Sat 12/6 @ 6.55pm

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a player Vardy was at times - killed Sydney in the wet in 1998.
At the 1998 grandfinal I proudly wore the Number 30 on the back of my wool Guernsey as a 10 year old that I got 3 years earlier at a trash and treasurer market, it use to have Matt Connell's 14 on the back but I unpicked it and put on the 30 during the 98 season

Hmmm. Damien Barrett said Franklin would kick 8 last night.

If Fog kicks 6 in the wet at Cairns I will eat my hat. 6 kicks total maybe.
Just in case he does kick six... can you please send us all a picture of the hat in question...

Would be good to know when fog is lining up for his sixth goal just how much chewing is gonna be involved..

At the 1998 grandfinal I proudly wore the Number 30 on the back of my wool Guernsey as a 10 year old that I got 3 years earlier at a trash and treasurer market, it use to have Matt Connell's 14 on the back but I unpicked it and put on the 30 during the 98 season

That was lucky in more ways than one.

Just in case he does kick six... can you please send us all a picture of the hat in question...

Would be good to know when fog is lining up for his sixth goal just how much chewing is gonna be involved..

I have a Greg Chappellesque number and happy to cook it up in a stir fry if Darcy sinks half a dozen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope all our BF supporters at the ground enjoy it and relish the opportunity

jenny61_99 I know is there

Anybody else?
Half my family are at the game, funnily enough they're celebrating that they'll be a new addition to the family in November and thought going to Carins to see the footy was a nice treat

Back