FB: Ryan, Pearce, Conca
HB: Wilson, Logue, Young
C: Acres, Fyfe, Aish
HF: Henry, Lobb, Schultz
FF: Treacy, Taberner, Walters
FOL: Darcy, Cerra, Serong
INT: Mundy, Western, Brayshaw, Colyer

Not a bad team at all.

Tucker would be one of the first out for mine anyway, the amount of footy IQ that he lacks is appalling. The guy is not AFL standard, I reckon he should have been kept at Peel a HELL of a lot longer than 1 week.

We must have been watching different games, yes Tucker made two mistakes getting run down and kicking into someone a bit lazily, but his kicking into the centre square was good and overall he was far better than Walker (who had a promising debut) I thought.

Tucker does look like a player who needs to play to get game sense etc. though, he does have some parts where he looks rusty with decision making.

I’m not Tucker’s biggest fan but he was far from terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was okay but with the talent we have ready to come back in he'll end up being one of the unlucky ones to get dropped. He can build more form and earn his way back.
Bewley is a pure wingman which we desperately need in the side. I can't see him getting dropped. Reckon decent chance Young has to prove his fitness at Peel before coming in.

Bewley is a pure wingman which we desperately need in the side. I can't see him getting dropped. Reckon decent chance Young has to prove his fitness at Peel before coming in.
For sure, I'm all for keeping him in the side but I don't know if the selection committee will see it the same way. I reckon Walker will be unlucky to get dropped.

Bewley didn't play well in my eyes. Each to their own I guess. Acres cops it for being soft but Bewley had a few chances to go when it was his turn and didn't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back