Autopsy AFL 2O21 Round 13 - Saints v Crows Sat June 12th 7:25pm EST (Cazaly’s)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Crows by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t have thought it really matters if you won or lost due to umpiring if you’re a Saints fan, and a draw certainly wouldn’t have been much better than a loss. Much bigger issues out of tonight

Honestly, if I ever feel depressed about supporting Freo I just remind myself at least I'm not a Saints supporter.
Jeez i love watching saint kilda lose too but all this “relocate to tassie” or “fold” stuff is a bit much.
Why would you love seeing them lose ?
I mean, I was pleased to see Bulldogs get up in 2016, and would love the Dees to break their drought this year. It would also be great if the the Saints could get over the line one year for their long suffering supporters.
It’s going to be years though, if ever !

Weird seeing a supporter of Fitzroy’s remains advocate for a team folding.

Not long ago your team was a rabble too.
I'd say the difference is that our team is now in an expansion market. I wasn't around for Fitzroy myself but you have to admit if any team is going to be relocated/folded if and when the AFL decide to bring in a Tasmanian team, then it'd most likely be one of the smaller Melbourne clubs after a prolonged period of being down the bottom of the ladder.

Listening to Thilthorpe talk, he’s very feminine and reminds me of my gay friends. Nothing wrong with it but I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s the first current player to come out.

Well he's certainly arousing some feelings in me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steele and Ryder on the bench for 6-8 mins last qtr🤦‍♂️

Noticed that with Steele. Complete incompetence, particularly as Ratten was right there. Get your best players on the ground and * the sports science advice - particularly if he’s your only good player!!!!

Why would you love seeing them lose ?

From a Freo perspective, we've got a bit of a bigfooty rivalry going with the Saints, or at least we did, thanks to the whole Ross Lyon thing.

You've got some pretty special supporters on here who put Freo supporters offside during that period, so we always enjoy seeing you lose.

Wheres that no-mans land thread?
Let them merge with you mate. Might help you win a premiership when you take their 3 decent players away. Then you can happily go back to your normal bottom four position for a decade and a half.

From a Freo perspective, we've got a bit of a bigfooty rivalry going with the Saints, or at least we did, thanks to the whole Ross Lyon thing.

You've got some pretty special supporters on here who put Freo supporters offside during that period, so we always enjoy seeing you lose.

St Cicatriz and Plugger can eat my sweaty balls. No sympathy 😁

Rylthorp goal from a free baffling Walker goal from a free baffling Sloane goal baffling.

Thilthorpe one was technically there but very very soft, wouldn't like to see it paid.

Sloane's was consistent with everything else paid that game and many others. Whatever helps you sleep at night pal

Back