Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
I think that's the problem. Getting a few words wrong is not an issue. It's his play by play analysis which is horrible.
He insists on telling us what we have just seen with our own eyes, handy I suppose if I happen to have my face between a lovely....anyway I digress, tell me something I don't know Jobe, I've just seen X kick it to Y who handballed to Z who kicked a goal.
That's before I even get started on his mangling of the english language.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Seriously though, Jobe should hang in there, and do "whatever it takes" to make it. I'm sure he can handle a few jabs being sent his way.

You can bet he’s not on a football forum taking cheap shots on a champion like some pathetic loser such as your good self 🌝

RedFury

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
It's unfair that an online amplitheatre like Bigfooty would choose to interpretate Jobe in this way. It's not his fault there's a clear discretion
between his abilities and that of a good commentator, but the standus operatus of his employer is clearly to set the gauntlet as low as possible.

Despite that I feel this thread is begining to outwear itself.

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's unfair that an online amplitheatre like Bigfooty would choose to interpretate Jobe in this way. It's not his fault there's a clear discretion
between his abilities and that of a good commentator, but the standus operatus of his employer is clearly to set the gauntlet as low as possible.

Poetry.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon

Yep..this thread is nothing but a disgusting bunch of pathetic imbeciles making repugnant, despicable and deplorable sneers against a champion of the game who had the guts to admit something wasn’t right at his club and took his penalty without complaint.

If Jobe was an aboriginal player, this thread would be classed as unadulterated clear racism with an intent to degrade another human with comments that would be deleted and eventually thread closed.

The mob mentality here is truly sickening. Banding together like a bunch of scumbag losers tossing around childish insults no normal adult would have a part of and slapping each other on the back congratulating themselves for their cretinous dribble they each spew forth.

I call upon a smart BF moderator here to lock this thread and end the negativity and harassment.

Who agrees with me?

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Yep..this thread is nothing but a disgusting bunch of pathetic imbeciles making repugnant, despicable and deplorable sneers against a champion of the game who had the guts to admit something wasn’t right at his club and took his penalty without complaint.

If Jobe was an aboriginal player, this thread would be classed as unadulterated clear racism with an intent to degrade another human with comments that would be deleted and eventually thread closed.

The mob mentality here is truly sickening. Banding together like a bunch of scumbag losers tossing around childish insults no normal adult would have a part of and slapping each other on the back congratulating themselves for their cretinous dribble they each spew forth.

I call upon a smart BF moderator here to lock this thread and end the negativity and harassment.

Who agrees with me?
This might be the funniest post in this thread

Private Hudson

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Who agrees with me?

Why is it any different then you bagging out on Tom Browne and Dwayne Russell ?

Seriously though, Jobe should hang in there, and do "whatever it takes" to make it. I'm sure he can handle a few jabs being sent his way.

He can always ask Ben or Chad for advice.

Back