Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - North v Giants Sun June 13th 3:20pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course crowds would improve if Tasmania had their own club, but for how long?
Permanently, I am certain of it.
I'd have killed to watch a Tassie team live this weekend.
People always say "Tasmanians won't turn up if the weather is poor", like we aren't used to our own weather lol.

I swear the commentators are under strict instructions to not talk negatively about certain Giants players.
Greene keeps diving, and Mumford tried dropping an elbow, and nothing but silence

This is one of Gerald Healy's 3 golden children when it comes to AFL teams. He must permanently request to do special comments on every Giants game...

The other two are both WA teams. Can't do a thing wrong.

It's funny, Tasmanians are finally realising that the way to getting a team is actually by ignoring the product.
Hit them in the wallet.
Pretty sure the reason teams play down there currently is because the tassie government/cities pay for them to be there.

Protesting by not turning up isn’t going to help obtain a team, it just makes it more likely the AFL just won’t be played down there

This is one of Gerald Healy's 3 golden children when it comes to AFL teams. He must permanently request to do special comments on every Giants game...

The other two are both WA teams. Can't do a thing wrong.
But still watch him call out Mumford dropping elbows as an “Ugly” on On the Couch monday night.

Its the silence during the clear replays of both events (dive 50m and elbow drop) that’s most incriminating. The old if you can’t say anything nice blah blah - except they're suppose to be impartial commentators.

Also the 3-way instant orgasm for Greene’s kick over his head was ridiculous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking forward to going up to Launceston and seeing Essendon vs. Hawthorn!

Hawks will win by 6 goals if that game is switched to Tasmania. Keep it in Melbourne.

Back to this game though... North are more physical than the Giants to this stage but the Giants have greater class all over the field. Hope it's a good finish.

Whatever happened to the rule where if you held a player after they get rid of the ball and impede them from getting involved in the play again, it is downfield and 50? Never gets paid despite this happening 10 times a game.

Hawks will win by 6 goals if that game is switched to Tasmania. Keep it in Melbourne.

Back to this game though... North are more physical than the Giants to this stage but the Giants have greater class all over the field. Hope it's a good finish.

Nope, when we play the Hawks in Launceston, they're in the Bell Chambers.

Back