Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - North v Giants Sun June 13th 3:20pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have clearly touched a nerve here.

Just stating the facts.

No need to get Salty
No nerve just dumb comment. North bottom of ladder vs lowly supported Sydney team in Tasmania where they’re both not actually from. Couple that with Covid, cold and lack of interest in these 2 teams this year….what the actual **** do you expect re the turnout? So dumb.

Last edited:
I don't think I've seen a softer effort from a team that what GWS has served up so far. Great stuff from North.

BTW - I might be a little trippy after getting my COVID vaccine but I swear there's an obvious rude word on the footy. Are North sponsored by a hand sanitising company that would make Finbarr Saunders proud?

I told a student at my school who's a big North fan that I think North are a big chance to win. He was a bit dismissive of it (understandably I've been there). They're more than a big chance now, barring a saints like capitulation they should win it from here.

Not sure what's going on at GWS but they dead set look like that are not trying.
2019 broke them.
Historically every team that gets smashed in the Grand Final spends a fewyears in the wilderness.

North are showing some real spirit and they seem to have a real purpose. They're kids who make mistakes but as a North fan you can at least see some direction. For a few clubs that you can't see the same thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back