Autopsy Autopsy vs GWS - Round 13, 2021 - a draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst possible outcome. Hurts our chances at pick 1 and we don’t get the reward of the win. I’m one salty little boy right.
Perfect result mate.
They learn a lot about what to do to close games. They get driven to win due to the disappointment. Confidence for players that performed well. Some easy fixes and we win that.
We don’t get 4 points and maintain draft position.

The result ******* sucks and although I'm not one to normally complain about the umps, fu** they were rubbish, but the effort for all but the last quarter was sensational. As a young side, we'll learn a lot from that last quarter too.
The non-reversal after the Mumford clothesline on TT was unforgivable.

The game is over-regulated - give the umpires a rule book, tell them to apply it, and judge performance accordingly, without all the "coaching", memos about this week's rule, etc etc. The problem is with the culture of the governing body, that treats the game as its play thing
Need to cut out all the grey area and guessing as to intent too. Half the rules are designed so that incidents can be interpreted in multiple ways. That's no way to run a sport.

Perfect result mate.
They learn a lot about what to do to close games. They get driven to win due to the disappointment. Confidence for players that performed well. Some easy fixes and we win that.
We don’t get 4 points and maintain draft position.
His point is a loss is better than a draw hence not the perfect result (Close loss would have been the perfect result that you are describing)

Defending from clearances still a problem, but we got more positives out of that than an overprivileged franchise supposed to be contending.

Umpiring was momentum killing and beyond atrocious. I'll pay the fine for you Noble as that was diabolical.
Yep. that's all - just yes

Your significant other walks into the bedroom in sexy lingerie.

You're hard as a rock and ready to go.....

and then for some reason the significant other takes a sh*t on the bed.

How you would feel in that scenario would probably be similar to how you're feeling right now.
In this scenario do we get a shot to draft the best available new Girlfriend in the country at season's end? Because if so I'm okay with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gutted we didn’t win it but wrapped with the way we played today. Some really good passages of play. I reckon we’ll win a flag before those GWS flogs. 2-3 of their goals came from umpire ‘howlers’. That Turner smother was purely a defensive attack on the ball not a deliberate out of bounds. Umpire was like a parking inspector giving a ticket for being 10 seconds over. The draw hurts them more than us.

just thought I'd come over and say commiserations and gee those umpires were bad and you blokes were unlucky but you have list issues and you need to deal with this player and that player...........cause this is what that moron snake baker does on our site and every other losing club site on the board - I don't know if he wasn't hugged as a child or what but I'm just wondering what you people think about his continual intrusion onto other boards - especially after they have just lost? thoughts?

just thought I'd come over and say commiserations and gee those umpires were bad and you blokes were unlucky but you have list issues and you need to deal with this player and that player...........cause this is what that moron snake baker does on our site and every other losing club site on the board - I don't know if he wasn't hugged as a child or what but I'm just wondering what you people think about his continual intrusion onto other boards - especially after they have just lost? thoughts?
Get a life.

Snake baker is “special”

think of him like Alan from the hangover

Worst possible outcome. Hurts our chances at pick 1 and we don’t get the reward of the win. I’m one salty little boy right.

Great outcome. With a poor percentage the draw renders it void against anyone except GWS. Little chance that Dogs loss will cost us a finals spot now.

Cheers

Walking Harry McKay to the PSD will fix some of the list issues :)

thanks, appreciate it. A fair bit of commentary on here about the umpiring, not even in the sense that 'we was robbed', but just what a blight it is on the game in general. Never been worse in my lifetime
not.........really............my..............point..............but................ok............

Over here we are all adults and not responsible for each other. Seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back