Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 13 - Eagles v Tigers Sun June 13th 7:20pm EST / 5:20pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I know, it was ridiculous. Just because Chol out positioned in one contest and also presented up forward. Suddenly he is matching NN apparently 😒 🤦🏼‍♀️ Leppa also seemed previously unaware of Rotham, grouping him with the Edwards’ and Foley.
Never seen a coach talk a young bloke up whos been given a bath so he keeps his head up next week?

Wicked game, that dangerous tackle call was possibly the worst decision i've ever seen, i'm sure it will be topped tomorrow though.
‘‘Twas a bad call but no worse than the 50 on Coleman-Jones. Christ, that kid has been kissed on the dick. I was the Dreamtime game and he got two goals from dubious decisions as well as a third shot. Got the freebie from the 50 today.

‘‘Twas a bad call but no worse than the 50 on Coleman-Jones. Christ, that kid has been kissed on the dick. I was the Dreamtime game and he got two goals from dubious decisions as well as a third shot. Got the freebie from the 50 today.
Relax man, WC deserved the win, Tigers had their chance and couldn't get there.

Yep looks worse because Ryan keeps sprinting on but yeah close enough to 15 meters

Close enough isnt 15m mate.

Hes kicked it from 48 to kennedy and Kennedy was kicking it from 45 out so therefore was 8-10m kick

Ridiculous West Coast umpiring as usual.

We don't get the same umpiring.
This is exactly why you are a Freo supporter. A typical 'what about us?' attitude. It's this s**t that will get your club nowhere.

Instead of being bitter about another team that has no relation to yours why don't you actallly look a little deeper as to why your team has performed poorly for its entire inception.

Try to stop living in the shadows of an organisation that has nothing to do with you, trust me it'll do you wonders. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep looks worse because Ryan keeps sprinting on but yeah close enough to 15 meters
It was barely 10m, however, they are very rarely called not 15 and we see half a dozen of those a game paid. The only problem for us is it lead to the game winner and wasn't just a random mark on the half back flank in the second quarter.

This is exactly why you are a Freo supporter. A typical 'what about us?' attitude. It's this sh*t that will get your club nowhere.

Instead of being bitter about another team that has no relation to yours why don't you actallly look a little deeper as to why your team has performed poorly for its entire inception.

Try to stop living in the shadows of an organisation that has nothing to do with you, trust me it'll do you wonders. 😉
Trust me, "entire inception" is not even remotely close to correct English.

Yeo is one of the most underrated players in the comp. He doesn't fly under the radar as someone most people have never heard of, but I don't think enough recognise just how good he is. Contested beast and two way midfielder.

Second game back, 72% TOG, #1 in contested possessions, #1 in clearances, #2 in tackles on the ground.

Carlton fans must be distraught seeing this guy still ripping teams to shreds

Nah, happy for him. Was a player sponsor for him when he was at the Blues. He had a s**t start with us, playing as a foil while Fev was the target 89% of the time.

lmao, stfu.
It pains me to say it, but Melbourne is a place where once upon a time it was happening. Laugh all you want, the joke is on us. I didn't want to believe it either, i am born and bred here, loved the place, but i've fallen out of love and want a divorce!

The worst thing about the Ryan 'non 15m kick' is how much attention it is getting. Not only does is detract from a good contest and exciting finish, it was one of about 20 or 30 short kicks that could've been called play on throughout the night. I don't recall the commentators analysing a single not 15 call/non call throughout the game. If Kennedy had missed I doubt they would've mentioned it again.

Fair enough if the umpires are hot on something all game, but I would've been salty if they had called play on given how many had been let go to that point.

I’d like to just see it become a true national competition. As for losing them events I just can’t see it happening. It would be disaster for that state and whichever government let it happen. In a perfect world it would move away from the mcg every second year but I just can’t see it happening for the reason I said. Those private school boys make to much money off of footy for things to change.
Of course, the MCG should always host the Grand Final, but i don't think it will in coming years. The repercussions will be dire for the National game though. Without Melbourne at the forefront, the game is in serious danger and will look very different by 2030. The die has been cast.

Back