Game Day Round 13 Fantasy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short must have got a look at my round 14 trade plans and saw his name. Pulled the finger out big time.

I'm a chance of 2k+ this week apparently. How accurate is the predictor thing?
It's not accurate during Byes.

Doesn't take into account the Best 18, so it will include all the projected scores and actual scores of your entire field (bye players projected for 0 obviously) but means your projection might be 100-200+ over if you've got 20 to 22 players on field.

It's not accurate during Byes.

Doesn't take into account the Best 18, so it will include all the projected scores and actual scores of your entire field (bye players projected for 0 obviously) but means your projection might be 100-200+ over if you've got 20 to 22 players on field.
I thought that might be the case.

Still can crack 2k as long as captain goes big.

Is there anywhere you can find out how many teams are in AFL fantasy this year? It’s probably real obvious but I can’t find it 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Jeez everyone getting monster scores, i'm on like 1400 with 3 to play including captain Gawn
4 players are over 2k already. Big round.

I'm only at 1,554 with Gawn(100) Harmes(60), Poulter(70), McCreery(50) & Bianco(60)
but then I'll drop Heeney & Hunter losing 91pts so I'll land somewhere around 1,800 unless the above score higher but they're common players that most ppl have. Others will have Oliver, Petracca, Sidey, Pendles etc..

Is it top 18 players only in these bye weeks?
Yes, see above with my current score losing the 91 pts eventually today.

Surely Ah Chee doesn’t even come into that equation
Nor should Brander - he doesn't gut run on the wing at all, doesn't go to a contest much, basically drifts back and forth through the corridor and gets the ball passed to him if he can find space. He's not entirely useless, but there are games you might be excused for thinking that! Still has much to learn!

1311 from 13
Captain max Oliver crisp jordon and bianco to come
Should get to 1900 hopefully

Bout the same - 1292 from 13 with Cap Max, Harmes, Jordon, Bianco and Poulter. Anything over 1800 would be nice - bit more if Maxy goes big! Would like Oliver and Crispy though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 players are over 2k already. Big round.
Just looked at the top score's team. Great this week, but next week will have 17 players on a bye, plus 5 that are either DNP this week or in the last game their team played. That leaves them with 8 on the park for R14, so a maximum of 12 with four trades.

Not a team I'm concerned about :)

The next couple of teams are not as bad.

Nor should Brander - he doesn't gut run on the wing at all, doesn't go to a contest much, basically drifts back and forth through the corridor and gets the ball passed to him if he can find space. He's not entirely useless, but there are games you might be excused for thinking that! Still has much to learn!
He's played his better games as a high floating half forward but due to midfield injuries we've had no other options. Hopefully with guys coming back, he can move back to HFF position essentially which he showed huge promise in earlier this year

What a s**t round. Broke my no Thursday game trade in rule to get Duncan, Campbell dropped and then Reeves late out leaving me with no second ruck, Gaff and Lloyd doing not much and then to top it off the guy I’m playing in my money league decides to bring in 3 round 14 players for some reason and has absolutely smacked me.

Wines, Brayshaw Laird, Foley and Newcombe my only shining lights.

With Reeves and Campbell probably not coming back in I’m also looking very shaky for 18 players in round 14 after looking good at the start of round 13.

I wish I got Xerri instead of Rosas

Why, one more game like that and he's out as well - Campbell was way better for the half a dozen games he played.

Why tf did I trade in Tristan Xerri lmao

Not sure - brain fart? To be fair he was banging the door down, but it was still a compromised VFL.

What a sh*t round. Broke my no Thursday game trade in rule to get Duncan, Campbell dropped and then Reeves late out leaving me with no second ruck, Gaff and Lloyd doing not much and then to top it off the guy I’m playing in my money league decides to bring in 3 round 14 players for some reason and has absolutely smacked me.

Wines, Brayshaw Laird, Foley and Newcombe my only shining lights.

With Reeves and Campbell probably not coming back in I’m also looking very shaky for 18 players in round 14 after looking good at the start of round 13.
Geez the bloke must hate you if he’s brought in 3 blokes with a bye next week to take you down 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back