Unofficial Preview Rd 14: Changes vs Blues - Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope we don’t continue with the tactic of playing just in the 4th quarter.

Ins? outs? Whose back from injury.
Obviously they decided to mix it up after only playing three quarters against good teams.

Think it is just Davis to come back in and not sure if Idun needs a rest but he was quiet and not sure who he was playing on, Perryman a test but I think they will be cautious with him

The other one could be Mummy although he has just had the bye round, I would like to see TOJ in the ruck to get him more involved around the ball and opens a spot for Riccardi in the forward line

Phil Davis obviously back in; Stein did nothing much today. If Harry Perryman is available, he may return - I'd be happy to give him a game in VFL first. MdB I can omit - but doubt that Leon will.

We need to get Riccardi in somewhere; I'd be happy enough for him to replace Mummy, and let Flynn take the main ruck against Pittonet with backup from Finlayson. Mummy's talismanic properties have waned the last 2 weeks ...

De Boer had a shocker overall - 2 frees against and 5 clangers for 10 disposals

Tagged Hall in the first half and kept him quiet, don't think he was tagging in the 2nd half though?

In hindsight, he probably should have returned through reserves

Interesting the age of the team would have been the oldest all year and with Davis to come back in that will increase
Not much from Redi, MDB and Kennedy but with those 3 and Lloyd in the side that also adds to the age and experience but not sure if it is a overall positive and I think LC is forced to select them because of the other experienced a graders missing but hopefully Bruhn can see a good run of games before the end of the year

Interesting article on fox footy I think on the cats and game style with a game style to win v other top 8 sides and then a more controlled style to avoid losing v the others slow and methodical v fast and risky

I think they have the talent on the field, line coaches and also settled playing list that makes this achievable

I think it is something for the coaches to look into after the loss (draw but it was a loss) yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I think the answer will be - no, we won't. :(

giphy.gif

Hey guys
Sorry to intrude

what are the chances toby gets more midfield time after that dominant last quarter? Maybe riccardi takes more of that forward role this week?

your team is so much more dynamic with him on ball imo
He and jelly are a joy to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back