Review Dees v Maggies - the Good, Bad & Fugly on Queens Birthday - Round 13, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, Collingwood - which is undoubtedly THE Club - will want to send off Nafan Fugly with a modern-day update of a Homeric Funeral Games. This will be a repeat of the last Round of 2017. Maggies by 15 points.

I guess this really was their grand final. Well done to them.

Fugly: Waiting all week to watch the game and getting this soft and selfish team today. Oh and undisciplined after Harmes abuse 50.

MFCness back in full effect.

Last edited:

Pretenders.. Lid firmly back on. In fact nailed shut after that embarrassment. Nothing good to add tbh. Going into the bye flat as a tack. Bombers will eat us alive..

Plenty of passengers out there today.

Weid is done. Ship him off. He's hopeless.

Hunt, Harmes, Trac, Petty, Kozzy, Gawn, TMac and Fritta all had bad games. When is Hore back? Need Hunt out now.

Plenty of passengers out there today.

Weid is done. Ship him off. He's hopeless.

Hunt, Harmes, Trac, Petty, Kozzy, Gawn, TMac and Fritta all had bad games. When is Hore back? Need Hunt out now.

Harsh, Hunt actually played like he wanted to win - wasn't perfect but I thought he contributed pretty solidly.

Hore is done for the year IIRC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick ugly before a proper review later:
The drunk ******* Melbourne supporter who started abusing the vocal but all good Collingwood supporter next to me. Completely unnecessary. I doubt that dickhead posts on here but if he does he should * right off. No place for starting s**t with a dad who is quite clearly there with his kids.

I hate the Queens birthday fixture, waiting till 3:20pm Monday to watch your team play, and the added risk of losing to Collingwood, hate it hate it hate it.

*disclaimer: being part of the Freezemnd campaign is fantastic however, just talking in a football sense.

If we're any good we should just about have top 4 wrapped up by the time we play WC and Geelong anyway.
We play Essendon after the bye, look how flat we were after a 10 day break. We lost that and then we still have the dogs and Port away. Pessimistic for sure but that is very easily 3-3 in our next 6 which means we can easily miss the 4

Anyone still think Weideman should be in the side ahead of big bustling Ben Brown?

Did Weid even play today? I don't recall seeing him /s

Give Brown a run I reckon. At least he can drag an opponent out to the 50 arc so there is less congestion for Tmac and Fritsch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back