Collingwood
5. Maynard
4. De Goey
3. Pendlebury
2. Cameron
1. Crisp

IQ, WHE, very good as well

Last edited:
5: Maynard - probably the best game he’s played. An absolute beast for the whole game. The guy plays on emotion and so we shouldn’t be surprised he pulled out that performance.
4: Pendles - the old man wasn’t going to let his coach go out on a loss. Vintage performance.
3: De Goey - magnificent and clearly didn’t want to let Bucks down. Only the missed shot counts against him.
2: Cameron - becoming one of the success stories of this year. Clutch goals and clutch marks.
1: Quaynor - amazing in the air and saved us on a few occasions.

Many unlucky to miss: Lynch, Crisp, WHE chief among them.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
5 Pendles
4 Maynard
3 DeGoey
2 WHE
1 IQ

Apologies to Lynchy, Cameron, Elliott and Moore.

Scratchy05

All Australian
Sep 16, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
5. Pendlebury
4. De Goey
3. Maynard (all of the top 3 had best of ground names)
2. Cameron
1. Quaynor

Jan 6, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Collingwood Magpies
5. Pendlebury
4. Maynard
3. De Goey
2. Moore
1. Cameron
Interesting he has not attracted votes but a mate who was live at the game thought he was a huge part of us winning with how he led the defence and constantly spoiled the ball keeping Weideman to no kicks or marks. I think today was one of those games where almost everyone contributed. I also love the way Quaynor is developing I must admit.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting he has not attracted votes but a mate who was live at the game thought he was a huge part of us winning with how he led the defence and constantly spoiled the ball keeping Weideman to no kicks or marks. I think today was one of those games where almost everyone contributed. I also love the way Quaynor is developing I must admit.

I'm more shocked at the lack of love for WHE. He had 21 disposals (77DE%), 13 marks, a clearance, inside 50's, a couple of intercepts, 5-6 score involvements, and a goal.

Back