Player Watch Riley Thilthorpe

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess it was just deleted and replaced following today’s game

Also Sam Berry in the top 5 as well.

Early days, but we've absolutely crushed the 2020 draft so far.

Also Sam Berry in the top 5 as well.

Early days, but we've absolutely crushed the 2020 draft so far.
I hope we get a glimpse of Pedlar in the AFL side before the end of the year. I just think he will add to the side with his burst of speed from a contest and aggression..Berry and Pedlar our very own smash brothers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just put $10 on Thilthorpe for the rising star @21

If he has a couple more 3 or 4 or 5 goal games he's got it sewn up, they can't give it to Cox simply for running up and down a win just because he's tall

If we all get on board at the $21 price we all could end up Filthy rich.

You can definitely make money on that price. His price will come in and the cash out option will be there.
Yep just put some coin on at $21.

More likely make money on the cash out rather than hold out for the win.

Doubt he will win it for "reasons".

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

One thing i'd love to see Riley work on this year is really fighting for the best position when its not kicked to his advantage side. From the eye test, it seems like he can be guilty of spectating when the ball is kicked on the defenders side, and up until now his oppo defender's have probably taken a few more uncontested intercept's than they really should have (not uncommon for an 8 game player).

He's big and creative enough that when he does get to that position quicker he will probably start to out-mark the player more then he would expect. But also just bringing it to ground will set him up with advantageous opportunities, as his groundball skills will be head and shoulders above most KPD in the AFL.

It will just make him that 5% harder to play on... And for a player that's already as ridiculously dangerous as he is, adding 5% more is a scary concept!

One thing i'd love to see Riley work on this year is really fighting for the best position when its not kicked to his advantage side. From the eye test, it seems like he can be guilty of spectating when the ball is kicked on the defenders side, and up until now his oppo defender's have probably taken a few more uncontested intercept's than they really should have (not uncommon for an 8 game player).

He's big and creative enough that when he does get to that position quicker he will probably start to out-mark the player more then he would expect. But also just bringing it to ground will set him up with advantageous opportunities, as his groundball skills will be head and shoulders above most KPD in the AFL.

It will just make him that 5% harder to play on... And for a player that's already as ridiculously dangerous as he is, adding 5% more is a scary concept!

Watching the clip of the last two minutes this morning, I notice that when the ball was kicked in to the F50 that caused the boundary throw in before his goal, RT had a chance to leap at the ball and attack the contest, but instead was conscious of Howard and went to feel for the man, rather than attack the footy.

The improvement left in this guy is huge, and it is a scary proposition as to what his ceiling looks like.

Watching the clip of the last two minutes this morning, I notice that when the ball was kicked in to the F50 that caused the boundary throw in before his goal, RT had a chance to leap at the ball and attack the contest, but instead was conscious of Howard and went to feel for the man, rather than attack the footy.

The improvement left in this guy is huge, and it is a scary proposition as to what his ceiling looks like.

I love the fact that on a Tuesday morning you were still watching it, just like the rest of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back