Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie69

All Australian
Jun 28, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Playing at Docklands has been a bit of a problem for us - over a long period. The speed of the ground seems to kill us, and our ability to chip the ball around is more limited.
We are likely to get Logue and Wilson back, probably at the expense of Conca and Walker; but I doubt that Tabs and Fyfe will be ready in time.
We will need to get quite physical with Collingwood to try and turn it into a contest, rather than just a high speed pin-ball type game. We were not really very convincing for half the game against GC, and this year our away games have been cr%p. Need to turn around our away form and produce a four quarter contest.

Mr Cheese

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I actually like Tucker in that high mid role, floating forward. Got a few goals from the arc on that sweet left peg in the past. I think he's being played half-back because he's down the line for his best position after Mundy, Brayshaw & Serong. His disposal should be really damaging off half-back, but he's got to speed it up. Personally I think Aish is better defensively and possibly disposal-wise, so would be my half-back choice longer term. There's a place for Tucker but only if he gets back to his best, which is a pretty promising situation for Freo to be in tbh.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I actually like Tucker in that high mid role, floating forward. Got a few goals from the arc on that sweet left peg in the past. I think he's being played half-back because he's down the line for his best position after Mundy, Brayshaw & Serong. His disposal should be really damaging off half-back, but he's got to speed it up. Personally I think Aish is better defensively and possibly disposal-wise, so would be my half-back choice longer term. There's a place for Tucker but only if he gets back to his best, which is a pretty promising situation for Freo to be in tbh.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
What’s a high mid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoMatt

All Australian
Aug 15, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's horrible for them. Darcy Moore is an amazing player but he and Alex Pearce might share the same playing soul.

Apparently Maynard out with a broken hand as well (not sure if already mentioned). Him and DeGoey had the most possessions on the ground against Melbourne, both 32

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I watched the game, they were very good, as was Pendles.
Still going to be tough, but we are getting soldiers back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back