Game Day Round 13 Matchday Discussion - F*** the Byes edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-13 pre- or post-trades?
Assuming post-, you'd miss 5 scores, you'd have what, 400-dodd pts to claw back?
Fwiw, thought about an Oliver trade-out as he was peak-priced and won't sustain it, but already had the Rd 12 targets I thought would be OK.
Interesting strategy, good on you for running your own race 👍
Can most likely get to 13-14 but more focused on just setting my team up for the run home. I can have a ‘completed team’ after this week if I use all 4 trades. Depends which Avenue I want to go down. The ‘completed team’ does look pretty good on paper tho so it’s a big chance I’ll roll the dice and close my eyes and hope for the best

1668 , the year Spain recognised Portugal as a monarchy.

and some shitbox score a certain ‘supercoacher’ got today
Chin up, mate, keep on truckin'. There'll be better days.
Now I'm not saying that with your taste for the finer things in life like a cheeky Iced Vovo, the odd devil-may-care partaking of the viennetta and pommes noisette fusion cuisine activity that you're better than the riff-raff around here....
But I'm not not saying that, if you catch my drift.
tenor (13).gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facebook posters haven't been nice about it

But anyway......

View attachment 1156142

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Enjoy it mate. At least the SC weekly is good, I won the AF weekly last year and the prize was meh. A footy, a year subscription to AFL live (which I already had as a Telstra customer) and a $100 voucher to the AFL store. Are you a SC Gold subscriber? Double your money

Staring at Zorkos name with the red circle next to him is really pissing me off. I’d likely have 18 on field pre trades with him.
Me too. Of all the weeks to get suspended. And for something so dumb. As the captain. What a flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back