Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you spent some hours watching docos last week, that you are entitled to misrepresent my use of a term out of context.

You know full well what my use of these terms means.
Give me a better word and I might use it respectfully.

I could easily use the term post modern progressive to make the same meaning.

I don't dispute there is an origin to the term woke.
I just can't be f’ed watching a documentary on it.

It doesn't allow you to accuse someone of racism.

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app
No. Piss off and stop trying to speak for something you have no idea about.

Dude, come on, he's the most obvious agent in history.

How the fu** do you think he ended up in Russia lobbing grenades like this ffs.
This must fit in with you’re Wikileaks and Assange are Putin’s puppets narrative..

A simpler thing would be a booz guy growing a conscience or learning what he is doing.. I mean who would’ve thank it, information tech guys who get caught up with the cypherpunks and their ideals of the free internet.. this isn’t new or groundbreaking..

Russia was always going to accept both, not because they’re GRU but because they are a thorne in the side of the empire.

All the philosophy they go on about is in the mailing list and manifesto..

Last edited:
You are speaking about things that you have read, and on things that I have actually lived.

You are delusional beyond description, and the text book definition of a keyboard warrior.

Seriously, get help.
So what?

You're a sellout to the people who locked you up.

Pissweak.

Lol.

Yet Tef is the one claiming he has lived it

I'm not sure being a meth cook and trying to buy yellow cake is the same as living in a society with institutionalised racism though.

I see what's going on here.
Ferbal despises the term woke.
Because most of his beliefs fall under the umbrella of what in 2021 is described as woke.
Did some research on its origins.
Apparently has racial origins.
Then begins a BF campaign of accusations of racisism against posters that use the term in a discussion.
To get the rest of the woke cohorts to jump in pile on racist accusations.

Best way to cancel someone is label them a racist.

Yea he has credibility on the subject. apparently he has a different skin pigmentation.

fu** off
You watched a documentary.
Probably on Netflix

i'm over 50 years old. The first time I got bashed by the cops I was 16.

You watch the documentary. Its about stuff i've known about all my adult life.

You'd think he grew up in Detroit.

Most if not all the aboriginal folks that I know just don't get caught up in this stuff, and there's certainly some of the politically radical folks that identify as aboriginal who have no such outward appearances to support that. I am certainly not claiming that they aren't aboriginals, but how do they manage to align themselves with purported victim-hood.............unless they chose it? It's just seems to me to be a bizarre example of self sabotage.

In today's edition of old codgers fighting on the North board...

Hey, I also thought when I was 20 years old that most folks over 40 were idiots that were not to be utilised as a source of wisdom.

I also paid the price for my ignorance.

I see what's going on here.
Ferbal despises the term woke.
Because most of his beliefs fall under the umbrella of what in 2021 is described as woke.
Did some research on its origins.
Apparently has racial origins.
Then begins a BF campaign of accusations of racisism against posters that use the term in a discussion.
To get the rest of the woke cohorts to jump in pile on racist accusations.

Best way to cancel someone is label them a racist.

Yea he has credibility on the subject. apparently he has a different skin pigmentation.

Welcome to a rational discussion on the internet in 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I also thought when I was 20 years old that most folks over 40 were idiots that not to be utilised as a source of wisdom.

I also paid the price for my ignorance.

Yeah, I hate when 20 year olds do that. Luckily I'm 25, and those extra years of experience have made me very clever and worldly (not to mention handsome)

Yeah, I hate when 20 year olds do that. Luckily I'm 25, and those extra years of experience have made me very clever and worldly (not to mention handsome)

It is a truly bizarre premise.

This is the problem with this thread. People can't have complex discussions on topics on which they disagree without yelling, screaming, cursing at and insulting each other. Disappointing.
You mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries...

What being woke actually is: "Hey, don't use the word 'jew' to describe being ripped off in a sale, that's not cool."

What conservatives think being woke is: "If your workplace isn't entirely trans-black-disabled then we're going to CaNcEl YoU!"

What being woke actually is: "Hey, don't use the word 'jew' to describe being ripped off in a sale, that's not cool."

What conservatives think being woke is: "If your workplace isn't entirely trans-black-disabled then we're going to CaNcEl YoU!"

Whenever someone accuses someone of being "woke", it's usually an indicator that it's time to tune out.

This must fit in with you’re Wikileaks and Assange are Putin’s puppets narrative..

A simpler thing would be a booz guy growing a conscience or learning what he is doing.. I mean who would’ve thank it, information tech guys who get caught up with the cypherpunks and their ideals of the free internet.. this isn’t new or groundbreaking..

Russia was always going to accept both, not because they’re GRU but because they are a thorne in the side of the empire.

All the philosophy they go on about is in the mailing list and manifesto..

Wikileaks and Assange were journalists who ended up getting played by various intel services, not the first, nor the last.

And just lol if you actually think Snowden was just some naive kid who found God as it were and now somehow magically lives a comfortable existence in ... MOSCOW ... from where he lobs grenades into Western discourse.

Jesus and his mother.

Nah, that's just being normal - not saying it, or challenging people who do.

Being "woke" in the contemporary Australian context (the only one that matters for our purposes) is PERFORMATIVELY doing that.

Talk about something backfiring. Peng Dang, the comedian who opened for Tony Hinchliffe and then tried to have him cancelled for being racist has himself been cancelled and Hinchcliffe is still selling out shows. Dang has had to cancel all his shows and his comedy career is over. Ouch

Wikileaks and Assange were journalists who ended up getting played by various intel services, not the first, nor the last.

And just lol if you actually think Snowden was just some naive kid who found God as it were and now somehow magically lives a comfortable existence in ... MOSCOW ... from where he lobs grenades into Western discourse.

Jesus and his mother.
Ok sweet back it up,
Where and when do you think he turned from a kid from North Carolina, who’s parents were involved in national service to a commie traitor?

his past simply doesn’t support your theory.
He was a IT kid who joined national service after 9/11.. he never found god, just like minded individuals who believe in the Constitution of America.
You know right to privacy and all that… He was an idealist not a traitor. read above.

and he dumped on the surveillance state, not America.. there’s a massive line that you have to cross to believe what you’re assuming.

btw who do you think is at the forefront of this discussion.

Last edited:
Most if not all the aboriginal folks that I know just don't get caught up in this stuff, and there's certainly some of the politically radical folks that identify as aboriginal who have no such outward appearances to support that. I am certainly not claiming that they aren't aboriginals, but how do they manage to align themselves with purported victim-hood.............unless they chose it? It's just seems to me to be a bizarre example of self sabotage.
So what? You're saying "real" aboriginals don't get political. Its only white looking ones.

And that any form of political action or people asserting their rights is "victimhood".

That is racist bullshit.

Again.

Talk about something backfiring. Peng Dang, the comedian who opened for Tony Hinchliffe and then tried to have him cancelled for being racist has himself been cancelled and Hinchcliffe is still selling out shows. Dang has had to cancel all his shows and his comedy career is over. Ouch

I just checked his Instagram, it appears that Peng Dang is still promoting and performing at shows.

Hinchcliffe is not famous enough to cancel, to be honest. He's mostly known for appearing on a celebrity roast from sometime in the 2010s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back