VFL Williamstown vs Richmond, Sunday June 20, 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I am still absolutely fuming over that disgusting piece of accounting the Williamstown Treasurer defamed us with in 1904. He made an entry in annual financial report representing the Richmond FC had cost them 20 pounds as their share of the Grand Final gate takings when we refused to play the Grand Final under umpire Allen after the latter had allowed North Melbourne players to wear boot studs with 9 inch nails sticking out of them in an earlier final against us.

This runs deep between the Tigers and Williamstown. To this day they have never issued an apology, official or otherwise. If we have any trouble at all with these campaigners, we should just go the knuckle. 😡

I am still absolutely fuming over that disgusting piece of accounting the Williamstown Treasurer defamed us with in 1904. He made an entry in annual financial report representing the Richmond FC had cost them 20 pounds as their share of the Grand Final gate takings when we refused to play the Grand Final under umpire Allen after the latter had allowed North Melbourne players to wear boot studs with 9 inch nails sticking out of them in an earlier final against us.

This runs deep between the Tigers and Williamstown. To this day they have never issued an apology, official or otherwise. If we have any trouble at all with these campaigners, we should just go the knuckle. 😡
Umpires have been trying to screw us for more than 100 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowd allowed?

Posted elsewhere.

Mate no one will police that.
There's not enough cops, no clubs will, no person will, there will be nothing anyone can do.

Excuse me sir/ma'am why are you here at this football game.
I'm exercising, i'm within X kms of my home.
Oh ok carry on.

So proud of our club making a stand like that, boycotting the GF is as big as it gets wonder what cornsey would have said to that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back