List Mgmt. Welcome to Luke Edwards (Pick 52 - 2020 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the story with the Crows not picking Luke up?

Edwards family and the Crows had a falling out.

Partially due to some incidents when Tyson was still playing (Andrew McLeod feud, the way his career ended) and how Tyson perceived the Crows treated his elder son Jackson when he was drafted there. (To be fair to the Crows, Jackson didn't do much)

Neither the Crows or the Edwards family wanted to deal with each other again pretty much after all the past history

Last edited:
Edwards, a midfielder, is the son of Crows great Tyson Edwards (321 matches, including the 1997 and 1998 premierships) and widely considered a first round prospect in the 2020 national draft.

From the article

Edwards, a midfielder, is the son of Crows great Tyson Edwards (321 matches, including the 1997 and 1998 premierships) and widely considered a first round prospect in the 2020 national draft.

From the article

Yeah looks like the COVID affected season caused him to slide a bit.

Potential windfall for us

Wait is that a glitch or does the AFL site upload the full replay? Like it didn’t give me his highlight but the game replay instead.
I'm not sure if it's accidental and they plan to fix it but ever since that Telstra AFL Live Pass died in favour of Kayo, full match replays have been available on the AFL website like they used to be.

Decent highlights for a 2 gamer:

🍆💦

Not sure his cross field kick to Ryan was a highlight!

His confidence to step through the Tigers pressure was really notable. I think they are so used to people backing away to try and make space that stepping through really left them over-committed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back