Prediction Round 15: Changes Vs Collingwood + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

History shows that takeover coaches have a good record in their first game though

I don’t know that it does. I remember a while ago there was a discussion on this on a footy show and the stats showed the opposite was true, i.e. more of those first games were lost than won.

I don’t know that it does. I remember a while ago there was a discussion on this on a footy show and the stats showed the opposite was true, i.e. more of those first games were lost than won.
Coaches sacked mid way into the season usually are bottom 4 and the new coach will have a better record in caretaker mode.

Every game is a danger game and especially when the other team has a caretaker coach.

It looks as though Wilson, Logue and Tabs will be right to play this week - Fyfe a possibility but line ball. I expect Fyfe will get another week, so therefore it becomes an issue of who gets dropped for these three?
It would be a shame to see Walker dropped after a good debut, but it often works this way. James Aish was revelation at HBF last match - one of his best for us. Conca will probably be dropped with Walker in defense, which leaves probably Joel Western or Mitch Crowden to make way for Tabs - my guess is Western.
Given our need for wingers I expect Bewley will get another run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks as though Wilson, Logue and Tabs will be right to play this week - Fyfe a possibility but line ball. I expect Fyfe will get another week, so therefore it becomes an issue of who gets dropped for these three?
It would be a shame to see Walker dropped after a good debut, but it often works this way. James Aish was revelation at HBF last match - one of his best for us. Conca will probably be dropped with Walker in defense, which leaves probably Joel Western or Mitch Crowden to make way for Tabs - my guess is Western.
Given our need for wingers I expect Bewley will get another run.
Hard to see Western staying in after 4 touches when we are still in finals contention.
If the season was already over it would be different

Could be up to five changes.

In: Wilson, Fyfe, Taberner, Logue, Switta

Out: Walker, Western, Conca, Crowden, Duman/Bewley (depending on how they want to set up).
I can see Logue and Wilson it - likely for Walker and Conca. Tabs and Switta for Crowden and Western is reasonable. That leaves who comes out for Fyfe as Bewley was OK last game and Fyfe isn't a winger. Fyfe to sub? (haha)

Tucker is one of the best at sending the ball inside 50 for score involvements. He's got a great footy brain.
Definitely. Hence why Aish needs to go half back and Tucker into the wing. Against Collingwood 2019, he was very effective at delivering and snagging a goal. Lethal kick for goals actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back