How many weeks for Mackay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunstall said if Clark has the ball you have to stop.

Why??

I do not agree with the decision and it now means a player like Clark has to look around all the time and move it on otherwise he can be taken out
Can’t have players looking around and trying to protect themselves can we?

Now all tackles should be outlawed that don’t come from directly in front with the tackler giving the player with the ball prior warning

I stand by everything I've said in this thread.

Remember how you championed this nonsense the next time one of your players is being stretchered off with a head injury because someone did something obviously dangerous while going for the ball.
Agree
No more marking contests

Remember how you championed this nonsense the next time one of your players is being stretchered off with a head injury because someone did something obviously dangerous while going for the ball.

you must have hated brad ebert. he did something obviously dangerous every other week.

The touch footy thread is that way

<----

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't really complain about the result. I think the AFL should test out where 'duty of care' sits now and then. In this case the only criticism I think is MacKay should have ideally have gotten lower just prior to contact but you can't give someone weeks for that.

Viney was not worse and I tell you what this is going to be revisited in another incident because the head issues are a problem.

What if Clark sues Mackay later?
Then DMac curses the fact he didn't bend his knees that tiny bit lower

And nahhhh on the viney call, but each to their own

How many players are out for 6-8 weeks from fractured jaws in multiple places from marking contests?
Most of the concussions in the AFL occur in marking contests
Are we to outlaw players taking a mark from the back of a pack and putting a knee up?
Or Jacks mark the other week could of easily resulted in multiple injuries quite easily

Lol. Collingwood netball team might let you wear the prison bar outfit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back