Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tielemans asked if he was joining Liverpool in a presser at the Euros, smiles and said he was just concentrating on the Euros.
Wow done deal.

Varane has extended his contract.

Think that's a case of people putting 1+1 and = 7 just because Ramos is leaving.
Not too sure much has changed with Varane, although Madrid at this stage is asking for silly money.

If we get 50 million for White I'll drive him to the Arsenal training ground myself.

Veltman was better last season so he could slot into that back three nicely.
If you rate Veltman a better player wouldn’t you be happy then with £30-40m? Certainly £40m

Think that's a case of people putting 1+1 and = 7 just because Ramos is leaving.
Not too sure much has changed with Varane, although Madrid at this stage is asking for silly money.
I haven't heard much other than his price tag and that PSG are the front runners.

I haven't heard much other than his price tag and that PSG are the front runners.

Maybe, I believe United have made an offer to Varane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we just accept the first bid thrown our way?

I don't think Tony has gotten to where he is by blinking first.
I’m simply saying if you rate Veltman higher then how much do you think he’s worth?! Either you overrate him or everyone’s missing something

I’m simply saying if you rate Veltman higher then how much do you think he’s worth?! Either you overrate him or everyone’s missing something

He's worth what we can squeeze out of another club I guess. He's young, he's English, he's in the England Squad

All those things combined can lead to a stupid price for a player.

Maybe we want to keep him or maybe we want more money, time will tell.

Romano] Leicester are planning to announce new signings soon. Official bid made to sign Patson Daka from RB Salzburg. Leicester are close to complete the deal after opening talks for Edouard - real interest as @mcgrathmike reported. 🦊🔵 #lcfc Soumaré deal done - will be official soon.

Samuel Luckhurst] Manchester United have had their first offer of £50m for Varane rejected. United remain in dialogue with Madrid and will seek a compromise over the fee, but are reluctant to meet Madrid's £80m valuation. Varane was a boyhood Manchester United fan whose hero was Rio Ferdinand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back