Preview Round 14, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Brisbane @ Blundstone Arena | Saturday, 19 June @ 16:35

Remove this Banner Ad

Of the emergencies Campbell will obvs stay back as ruck for VFL. 2 of ford, Philips and Young will travel with one of them being the sub, other emergency, unless the club fully confident that nobody will pull out through injury, in that case one of them can stay and we get an extra number in the vfl.

Of the emergencies Campbell will obvs stay back as ruck for VFL. 2 of ford, Philips and Young will travel with one of them being the sub, other emergency, unless the club fully confident that nobody will pull out through injury, in that case one of them can stay and we get an extra number in the vfl.
God, I love your posting you glorious random bastard.

Rich plays on their HB line. Give Scott the job as Rich is hardly a contested monster. Looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. They may put Starcevich on Zurhaar.
They would be crazy not to, Cam will really have his work cut out for him, Starz is a tough bugger

But the fact someone playing so badly is one of best players is the reason we are last.
He isnt playing badly. He has made mistakes in a under siege backline in his 1st year down there but is literally elite in a heap of measures which is why he will still be there next year and will get even better when the cattle returns.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He isnt playing badly. He has made mistakes in a under siege backline in his 1st year down there but is literally elite in a heap of measures which is why he will still be there next year and will get even better when the cattle returns.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jesus Christ, I hope not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane 4th on 8 wins 127%

North 18th 1 win 61%.

I like Luke but I reckon we're going to need a bit more than him back first up after 3 months to roll them.

Stranger things have happened I guess.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I suspect Daniel Rich will roll around on his own a kick behind play and set up 12 x 55 meter inside 50's, and 6 goal assists.

Oh, and I will have the stop watch on Rich's weekly run around behind the mark unattended and bomb a goal from 55 meters.

If it's all the same, if we're only entitled to 1 win for the remainder of the season I'd probably prefer Carlton.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Of the rest of our fixture the one that I can see wreaking the most damage is this one.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Of the rest of our fixture the one that I can see wreaking the most damage is this one.

I truly despise Melbourne.

In a sense I'm happy to grant free passage to all their competitors to climb over them.

Go onwards and upwards Brisbane, with my blessings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back