Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef made a good point. Out tax dodging Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy couldn't agree to terms with Fonseca who wanted to avoid tax

It seems like that is what happened.

And as a result we may end up with somebody who makes Mourinho look like a decent guy. Gattuso is a lowlife pig. I want nothing to do with it.

Chef made a good point. Out tax dodging Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy couldn't agree to terms with Fonseca who wanted to avoid tax
Multiple sources have discredited the tax argument. The prevalent view now is that Gattuso became available and has been Paratici’s first choice.

Not that anyone agrees with that decision mind you.

Multiple sources have discredited the tax argument. The prevalent view now is that Gattuso became available and has been Paratici’s first choice.

This makes it even worse. Pararici the parasite

So Levy has strung Fonseca along?

Well that is truly disgraceful behaviour. On what basis would any credible football person ever negotiate with him?

So Levy has strung Fonseca along?

Well that is truly disgraceful behaviour. On what basis would any credible football person ever negotiate with him?
By extension sure.
But I am aiming my finger to point at our new DoF. He was said to have autonomy on this decision. After Conte broke down Fonzie was his man. It was underwhelming to some. Now he’s gone and uprooted that for a Mendes friend.

He needs to realise the recklessness he could get away with at Juve won’t work here. They could stuff up constantly and still win the league. We need a lot to be done to a high standard just to get top 4 in the most competitive league around.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering each candidate tends to get worse

Nagelsman > ETH > Poch and Conte > Fonseca > Gattuso

How low can we go?

Either Arsene Wenger or Mike Bassett will end up with the gig.

Levy is just trolling us now. He doesn't actually give a s**t.

Either Arsene Wenger or Mike Bassett will end up with the gig.

Levy is just trolling us now. He doesn't actually give a sh*t.

While we don’t have a manager, planning permits were submitted for two hotels right next to WHL

I mean why bother with the fundamental core of your club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While we don’t have a manager, planning permits were submitted for two hotels right next to WHL

I mean why bother with the fundamental core of your club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While we ****ed over conte and fonseca Leicester have worked out deals for Edouard and Daka. Lol this club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back