Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Newcombe gets dropped after his first game i will join the inevitable Hawks charging at Clarko with pitch forks

My advice would be go the long handle - he'll get you round the legs and drag you down if you get too close!

1623990199911.png

Last edited:
Have noticed him going off in junk time. Doesn't rest fwd so that 75% tog is pure guts I suppose

Still don't love his past fantasy credentials but might be willing to put that aside

Watched him a lot this year and him genuinely think he is finally turning into an A tier midfielder which he always promised (and is converting to fantays scores). Every time Port are tested he is still playing well (see Lions and Bulldogs game). You take away the 70 against Adelaide, which was a weird fantasy scoring game for most Port players, and since Round 6 he has gone 129, 126, 70, 130, 105, 121 & 116. Damn good numbers IMO.

Think he historically suffered from issues with his tank but between Ports ToG management of him and his own general fitness improvements it doesnt seem to be an issue this year.

From previous posts I can see that your side is much better then mine haha so think he will be a very good POD for you.

Watched him a lot this year and him genuinely think he is finally turning into an A tier midfielder which he always promised (and is converting to fantays scores). Every time Port are tested he is still playing well (see Lions and Bulldogs game). You take away the 70 against Adelaide, which was a weird fantasy scoring game for most Port players, and since Round 6 he has gone 129, 126, 70, 130, 105, 121 & 116. Damn good numbers IMO.

Think he historically suffered from issues with his tank but between Ports ToG management of him and his own general fitness improvements it doesnt seem to be an issue this year.

From previous posts I can see that your side is much better then mine haha so think he will be a very good POD for you.
It’s him or Touk for me. Miller still superior no question but all comes down to whether that 100k will be needed or not. Depends how wet it ends up being tonight which is the decider whether to get Hunter or not which has the knock on effect of Wines over Touk

Too many last minute variables. Dumb game

It’s him or Touk for me. Miller still superior no question but all comes down to whether that 100k will be needed or not. Depends how wet it ends up being tonight which is the decider whether to get Hunter or not which has the knock on effect of Wines over Touk

Yeah fair. If pricing/value wasn't an issue I would be going Touk. Can you hold a week on Hunter? I know his BE is 82 but playing Geelong in Geelong is where opposition fantasy scores go to die. Can't see his price moving too dramatically upwards.

Yeah fair. If pricing/value wasn't an issue I would be going Touk. Can you hold a week on Hunter? I know his BE is 82 but playing Geelong in Geelong is where opposition fantasy scores go to die. Can't see his price moving too dramatically upwards.
That's where I'm leaning. Did have a 130 (adjusted) last year on them however

You're playing a mean game there dude, wringing every point out of it you can, great food for thought!

For a perfect example see Bont's Fantasy history at GMHBAFU......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, I am no closer to deciding haha. Changed my mind legit 20 times already today haha

Titch > Neale
Hunter > Huston

That is your dilemma

But Titch will give you better VC opportunities - But then Neale will be trying right to the finals 😅

Titch > Neale
Hunter > Huston

That is your dilemma

But Titch will give you better VC opportunities - But then Neale will be trying right to the finals 😅
Yeah it’s bloody hard. I feel like Hunter is 7-10 points better than Houston, but that’s probably about the same gap Titch will be over Neale you’d think

Yeah it’s bloody hard. I feel like Hunter is 7-10 points better than Houston, but that’s probably about the same gap Titch will be over Neale you’d think

When Dunkley is back will Hunter decline? If Hartlett gets back does that push Houston more midfield again?

From what I’ve seen, Houston scores better as a half back

I thought the other way - have had Huston all season and when he gets up the ground a bit more like a defensive mid he's scored like he did against Essendon and Richmond, rather than a pure interceptor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back