Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Isn't this the week Hall gets injured!?!

View attachment 1157941

Get Out.gif

faaaark I'm thinking of just blowing 4 trades now. 2 trades next week to complete the side, but that only leaves 4 trades left for the remainder of the season...

...but I'll have every DPP link you can think of, so cover should be adequate:
DEF/FWD swing (Briggs and Madden)
RUCK/FWD swing (CCJ and Treacy/Amarty/Lynch/other)
DEF/MID swing (Bianco/Fyfe/Laird)
FWD/MID swing (FinMac and Dusty)

this week:
10. Waterman to Briggs
9. Poulter to Madden
8. Heeney to Hawkins (have become infatuated with getting Hawkins in my side over the last hour, FML)
7. Maynard to Jelly, Wines, Dale, Langford, Greene, somebody

next week:
6. Flynn to Treacy/Amarty/Lynch/other
5. Weightman to the best player I can afford

faaaark I'm thinking of just blowing 4 trades now. 2 trades next week to complete the side, but that only leaves 4 trades left for the remainder of the season...

this week:
10. Waterman to Briggs
9. Poulter to Madden
8. Heeney to Hawkins (have become infatuated with getting Hawkins in my side over the last hour, FML)

next week:

this week:
10. Waterman to Briggs
9. Poulter to Madden

next week:
I like it a lot. Go Maynard to Jelly 100%, his form is so sexy and the best is yet to come.

Am I alone in thinking that Madden is still good value in terms of $$ to make (-40 BE) and solid JS whilst Lester is out with a hammy for the next 3-4?

Sure, he comes in as a more pricey downgrade option at $176,100, but over the next month he could make as much as an extra $100k.

Jiska
Your comments on my trades above? You might actually like these ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 30, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Too many options.

11 trades left...two rookies left. Plus Heeney, Impey, CJ, etc.
Newcombe looks good.
was doing Hall for Heeney, now not sure. Heeney was sore, rest may do him good. Is Hall really a good option at $530K?
playing for leagues, and playing a crap team this week.

maybe cash up with Newcombe and Edwards, with 1up 1down next two weeks. If needed, can get Walsh for Jordan.

Love having spare trades when the inevitable disaster happens...

keithrichards

Premiership Player
Dec 11, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Melbourne
First trade done - Byrnes>Newcombe

Looking for advice on the next one. Playing for league, and happy to essentially forfeit this round, as will be top 4 at seasons end, so a loss here not the end of the world.

That being said, interested to know thoughts on where to go here. Heaps of cash and 9 trades to play with. 2 upgrades to get to 'full premo'.

Initial thinking is Poulter > Bontempelli as my only other trade, although am wary of spending the $680k required, as could be better value about, and nice to have some $$ for luxury sideways trades down the track.

Is Bont a must have at any price? Anyone want to throw out a few other options for consideration?

Thanks
Keith

1624002066844.png

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Am I alone in thinking that Madden is still good value in terms of $$ to make (-40 BE) and solid JS whilst Lester is out with a hammy for the next 3-4?

Sure, he comes in as a more pricey downgrade option at $176,100, but over the next month he could make as much as an extra $100k.
Will you have trades to trade him out and get his money? Job security should be the aim from here on.

First trade done - Byrnes>Newcombe

Looking for advice on the next one. Playing for league, and happy to essentially forfeit this round, as will be top 4 at seasons end, so a loss here not the end of the world.

That being said, interested to know thoughts on where to go here. Heaps of cash and 9 trades to play with. 2 upgrades to get to 'full premo'.

Initial thinking is Poulter > Bontempelli as my only other trade, although am wary of spending the $680k required, as could be better value about, and nice to have some $$ for luxury sideways trades down the track.

Is Bont a must have at any price? Anyone want to throw out a few other options for consideration?

Thanks
Keith

View attachment 1158020

Nice team mate. I would upgrade Brayshaw to maybe Neale/Lyons someone like that and get Laird in there maybe next week for Jones and then swing him into the Midfield.

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Any Kent bringing in Haynes ?

I just can't do it .

The 34 in SC still burns my Spinkter...
He is in the role that he dominated in last year
Giants will want to play finals so I see him going 90+ on the run home
Which was about his normal scoring before the inflated scores of last year for interceptors

I will never have him again though after the 30odd
I was still lucky to win my big footy grand final with it
But it haunts me to this day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back