Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two weeks ago maybe. Not now. Grundy back next week and Top 5 scorer.
Is it worth keeping Grundy if it means only having fourteen players this week?

5SgkchM.jpg

vEB4wvA.jpg

'Cause I don't have to trade him to make my upgrades work and it would mean having two injury trades left over after I do my final upgrade next week or the week after, instead of just one. But trading him to Lycett does give me an extra scorer and 186k cash so I can definitely finish my team next week.

5SgkchM.jpg

vEB4wvA.jpg

'Cause I don't have to trade him to make my upgrades work and it would mean having two injury trades left over after I do my final upgrade next week or the week after, instead of just one. But trading him to Lycett does give me an extra scorer and 186k cash so I can definitely finish my team next week.

Keep Grundy

This is where I'm at. I think I am prepared to ride the Tomahawk and Tobias rollercoasters, particularly with forwards as volatile as they are this year. The potential payoff is high.

The main one I am grappling with is Edwards vs Bramble - Edwards gives me 18 on the park while Bramble gets me up to 19. Leaning towards Edwards on him being better cover for the remainder of the year (which is a complete guess).

View attachment 1157643

If you do Bramble this week you get 19 players then can simply get Edwards next week with confirmation that he's kept his spot as well.

Will you have trades to trade him out and get his money? Job security should be the aim from here on.

Yep, the key is job security, the cash made is a bonus if needed. Lester has done his hammy twice now pretty much in succession, so confident the Lions play it safe with his return. Up to the Irishman to solidify his job security.

The other downgrade options in Briggs, Lynch etc. don't fill me with confidence for their job security.

What word? Looks like the swear filter censored it. Above our pay grade.
It says " Last edited by a moderator: Today at 5:20 PM " so I assumed it was a moderator. Also a post where it was quoted wasn't changed until a good hour after it was posted, which seems strange if it was an auto-filter.

The word was m*r*n with a couple of Os added.

No big deal, I just thought it was a strange word to censor.

5SgkchM.jpg

vEB4wvA.jpg

Save the trade. There‘s 10 weeks of a 23 week season left.

5SgkchM.jpg

vEB4wvA.jpg

keep Grundy, especially with only four trades left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back