Autopsy Round 13, 2021: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Is cricket ok? Footy is a very safe sport. Look at all the girls who play it now. The only real danger for girls that started late is they haven’t learn to protect themselves as good as guys. My daughter played school footy. She was useless but I did not give the danger or lack of a second thought. More dangerous going to a nightspot and popping pills and unfortunately most will do it and as a parent you can’t stop it. I know which one I’d rather they do.
lol
what on earth is this post?

No way to know that now is there. I think he actually didnt even see O'Meara until the last minute and was going to take a chest mark so he wouldnt have his arms out. Is attempting a chest mark not contesting the ball?

Plowman shouldnt have been suspended and certainly if he was then Mackay should have been also.

Plowman got to the ball, Mackay didnt.

The other bolded bit is interesting... Whether reaosnably or unreasonably, two sentences later "unless: it was reasonable for the player to contest the ball.

Long story short if Plowman "bumped" at the point he did i dont see how you can argue Mackay didnt "bump"

Dont suspend them, suspend them but dont try to claim this system works, just go back to assessing each incident on its own.
Yeah I've gotta disagree with you there.

Plowman still had a few metres to gain on O'Meara before he realised he was no chance of taking a chest mark. He then chose to brave himself rather than try and contest the footy.

Screenshot_20210618-173348_YouTube.jpg

Mckay was still reaching for the footy and was much closer to Clark at the time he chose to brace.

Screenshot_20210614-134628_Google.jpg

Plowman was definitely stiff as it was a split second decision but had the chance to contest the footy rather than just cannon into him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every club has a player with a broken jaw and nerve damage?

Ok

Unfortunately, even if MacKay had been found guilty, it wouldn’t have changed the outcome for Hunter.

But it appears to me he’s talking about us being hard done by with rule changes about GF draws, goal post cameras etc etc. all after we were disadvantaged.

Unfortunately, even if MacKay had been found guilty, it wouldn’t have changed the outcome for Hunter.

But it appears to me he’s talking about us being hard done by with rule changes about GF draws, goal post cameras etc etc. all after we were disadvantaged.
Did Hunter get bumped ?

No, I cant
Why? I’m not being argumentative. Just wasn’t sure what you meant based on what I posted.
No matter. Enjoy your 7:30 tee off.

Why? I’m not being argumentative. Just wasn’t sure what you meant based on what I posted.
No matter. Enjoy your 7:30 tee off.
bottle and half of red I'm not sure what i meant LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back