2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how good the AFL would be to watch with proper, professional commentary....not a bunch of ex players talking about how great they are and having a love-in for the “stars”...
I don't think 7 has a single team that is even tolerable. Every now and then we luck out and get the Fox Footy combo of Dunstall and Huddo who are probably as good as it gets at the moment. 7 is just putrid in general.

I don't think 7 has a single team that is even tolerable. Every now and then we luck out and get the Fox Footy combo of Dunstall and Huddo who are probably as good as it gets at the moment. 7 is just putrid in general.

Jason Bennett is 7’s best commentator, and he predominantly gets VFL and AFLW matches, and only the occasional AFL match

i wish Fox would have their own call off the games like they do for the cricket

Jason Bennett is 7’s best commentator, and he predominantly gets VFL and AFLW matches, and only the occasional AFL match
But his pro-Brisbane call in the aflw was as bad as they come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back