Autopsy Rd 14 - Cats beat Dogs after the siren. The this is gonna be good thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not tall enough when it counted
The extra runner Bevo likes - almost, does well in home and away but finals?
We need to be taller

Nah, Cordy is the one here

Gave the ball straight to Danger on the wing with that stupid punch and he set up their 2nd last goal, lucky Libba was in beast mode and we pinched one back through McLean

Then the balls in Cordys hands again at the death when he simply needs to look up and find one of us, or give us a chance of a 50 50 contest, yes he's under pressure, but I reckon he'd want his time again

Other than that get stuffed Handbaggers you arsey shits

As I remember it Cordy was surrounded by Geelong players and clearly had zero time and zero exit options to use as Geelong pushed through the middle of the ground.

Last edited:
Absolutely everything went right for them, that last minute was a Hail Mary & it paid off to get them over the line with a guy that won’t get a kick in September. Fluke.

With soldiers back & away from their shithole, we’ll do a number on the Cats.

Hurts now, but we’ll turn the tables on these blokes.
Same

Bailey Smith needs a 4-6 week spell
in the reserves to find form and confidence. The minute Dunks or Treloar return I’d have him in the 2’s. Something NQR about the lad this year.

Hasn’t been the same since he was criticised in in the media for being arrogant.

In addition he seems to have lost his speed and panics a bit with the ball. Kicks to the first option he can see even if it’s a 3 on 1 contest.

Bailey Smith needs a 4-6 week spell
in the reserves to find form and confidence. The minute Dunks or Treloar return I’d have him in the 2’s. Something NQR about the lad this year.
I'm still shocked they haven't actually tried moving him into more of an inside role or shifting to half forward. He seems hung out to dry on the wing right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out Crozier, Hannan. Wood, Lipinski/Garcia in.
I really hope Naughton is alright to play because I don't think Schache or JUH are good enough atm.

Out Crozier, Hannan. Wood, Lipinski/Garcia in.
I really hope Naughton is alright to play because I don't think Schache or JUH are good enough atm.

Even if naughton is right to play I’d rather we play JUH instead of Hannan. He’s been a hell of a liability and I actually loved that we recruited him initially.

They just dont seem to learn from their previous mistakes, they did it again tonight by finding that one opposition defender and kept kicking it to him. Scott's and Bont's misses were crucial in context

Look, I went off in the GD thread and I apologise to anyone who didn’t like that.

But the MC conceded the ruck as well as the opportunity to bring the ball to ground more often in our forward 50 by their selection. It was close to negligent given how weak English is as first ruck but how dominant he’s been as a third KPF.

Then we consistently kicked it to Stewart - I don’t know how many intercept marks he ended up with, but his average was 2.something for the season and his high was 6, and he had 7 before half time…..!

Then even when the boys overcame that they missed two simple set shots at the start of the fourth quarter, again evidencing an Achilles heel we have.

Then after that we were somehow up with a minute to go but let a basic end to end play go straight through.

If you find the positives in that then fair play. I for one will be lamenting a gilt edged opportunity to put a gap between Geelong and the dogs for top two/four.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back