Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Cats v Dogs Fri June 18th 7:50pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
You absolutely hit the nail on the head.. I think this is what makes me absolutely sick too. Dregs like this just don't deserve to be a role model, let alone kick a winning goal after the siren. But because he can kick a footy, he is lauded as a hero. If rumours are true and Geelong FC had any moral compass, he would have been de listed long ago.. But no..... He is a footy god so all is forgiven.. Will probably get his cushy media gig after retirement like Gary Lyon and Wayne Carey too no doubt..

Just shows how low in the gutter society had stooped..
You do know they were separated before the hub right ? Lol at the moralist salty nuffies

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Relationship breakdown isn't code for cheating bro. Cheating is cheating.

Yes and cheating is cheating but unless you know the circumstances that lead to it, who are you to pass judgement? There are right and wrong ways to handle things, cheating is never the right way BUT one thing I have learned in my own life experience is that there are two sides to every story.

if a beaten housewife has an affair is it right? No. The correct thing to do would be to leave the abusive relationship then move on. Two wrongs don’t make a right. But you can certainly see how they get to the position where they see that as an option (not saying Rohan’s situation is ANYTHING like that it’s just an example)

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Relationship breakdown isn't code for cheating bro. Cheating is cheating.
Unless you’re in the relationship I wouldn’t be making stupid comments like that , relationship breakdowns isn’t a cause to judge someone.

s**t happens look at your own yard and stop worrying about what other people do in their lives

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Unless you’re in the relationship I wouldn’t be making stupid comments like that , relationship breakdowns isn’t a cause to judge someone.

sh*t happens look at your own yard and stop worrying about what other people do in their lives
Cheating is cheating is a stupid comment? Ok.

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Bro, don't worry, I get that Geelong have a history of players named Gary who are sh*t blokes. Thankfully Rohan's ex wife didn't end up like that young woman that Gary Ablett was messing around with.

At what point of saltiness over a loss does one think it's appropriate to leverage the death of a young woman for internet points? Grow up, seriously. I have no love for Ablett (or Rohan, for that matter) but every single club has had utter germs play for them (and every single club likely has germs on their list currently) so it's such a pointless moralistic task to try and attack other supporters because football players make bad life choices.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Bro, don't worry, I get that Geelong have a history of players named Gary who are sh*t blokes. Thankfully Rohan's ex wife didn't end up like that young woman that Gary Ablett was messing around with.
Stringer was rooting 16 years olds while being married with a pregnant wife…I wouldn’t be so quick to judge other teams players.

Jesus all footballers run around behind their wives back , they are known for having affairs …does it make it right ?

No

but geez to be so obsessive with how others live their lives go then use their past to have a big sook after a loss is pretty grubby

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Oh Jesus, do you have any idea how many AFL players cheat on their partners? The moralising in this thread is beyond ridiculous.

Bag Rohan for his footy, there is plenty of material there.

Seems like for many Dogs supporters last night, grace in defeat has done like Gary Rohan in a Grand Final: vanished.

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Stringer was rooting 16 years olds while being married with a pregnant wife…I wouldn’t be so quick to judge other teams players.

Jesus all footballers run around behind their wives back , they are known for having affairs …does it make it right ?

No

but geez to be so obsessive with how others live their lives go then use their past to have a big sook after a loss is pretty grubby
And what did we do with the said player after finding out the sort of citizen he was? Geelong glorifies blokes like that.

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Grace in defeat? One of your mods came to our board to troll.

Well, by all means then, behave as poorly as you'd like. If someone else does something you don't like, it's open season, haha.

Just makes me laugh to see such carry-on after such a good game of football. I go to Hawks/Cats games at the height of our rivalry and end up laughing with Hawks-supporting strangers during the tense moments - others watch a game like last night and decide to complain about home grounds, Rohan's personal life, cheating, etc. Grown men acting like kids and it's funny.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
And what did we do with the said player after finding out the sort of citizen he was? Geelong glorifies blokes like that.

How? How do we glorify blokes like that? By adding the caveat ‘his off field history notwithstanding’ whenever we talk about Gary Senior? We don’t have to glorify Rohan because he’s a punching bag for supporters of all 18 clubs anyway.

you had a player with 23 touches last night who drunkenly smashed his car into four others then fled the scene. Does every bulldogs fan complimenting hunter’s performances glorify that sort of behaviour?

******* grow up

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
How? How do we glorify blokes like that? By adding the caveat ‘his off field history notwithstanding’ whenever we talk about Gary Senior? We don’t have to glorify Rohan because he’s a punching bag for supporters of all 18 clubs anyway.

you had a player with 23 touches last night who drunkenly smashed his car into four others then fled the scene. Does every bulldogs fan complimenting hunter’s performances glorify that sort of behaviour?

******* grow up
You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone complimenting Hunter's performance mate. Don't you have a stand down at Geelong named after Gary Ablett Senior?

Your coach made his trade value so negligible we got him for 2 second rounders iirc. And he's been a model citizen since leaving the kennel. Funny that.

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Jesus, the hangovers must be bad for some of you boys to be acting like bigger babies then wian was last night. Cope better.

Back