Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Cats v Dogs Fri June 18th 7:50pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Your coach made his trade value so negligible we got him for 2 second rounders iirc. And he's been a model citizen since leaving the kennel. Funny that.
Trade value probably representative of the bloke as opposed to the playing ability. Also why Geelong got Gary Rohan so cheap. s**t bloke but decent kick.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Your coach made his trade value so negligible we got him for 2 second rounders iirc. And he's been a model citizen since leaving the kennel. Funny that.
You know he still messaged girls while at Essendon, right?

Hilarious watching an Essendon mod trying to take a swipe saying their players are great model citizens.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone complimenting Hunter's performance mate. Don't you have a stand down at Geelong named after Gary Ablett Senior?

I wasn’t referencing people glorifying hunter last night specifically I mean in general. Is everyone going to add a disclaimer when he does something good

I am fairly on the fence as to Ablett being honoured with the terrace. It is obviously for his footballing exploits but I am not sure where I stand on it and I imagine a lot of other cats fans feel the same.
On the flip side Leigh Matthews caved in Neville Bruns’ jaw in a blatant assault. Darren milburn killed a motorist on his way to training. Wayne Carey has done all sorts of things. Players do things that aren’t morally right but at the end of the day in footballing terms they’re remembered for football. What the other stuff has to do with it is anyone’s guess

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
You can’t decipher when someone has typo-d ‘in’ instead of ‘and.’

you must excel at quiz shows
How about you articulate yourself better, learn how to type, and maybe of just saying "carry on of a twat" you just call me a vagina instead? Also, please keep in mind not everyone on this website is a native English speaker who spends their time on quiz shows thank you Professor PhatBoy. Please try and form a coherent sentence next time you want to speak with me, thank you.

[/QUOTE]As for your sought after thoughts on our coach, having a coach who gets to demonstrate emotion after a win would be fairly foreign to a demons fan I guess but yeah it’s definitely the sign of a bad, evil, fundamentally unlikeable bloke who coaches an AFL club for free for a season and then has the self importance to enjoy a victory[/QUOTE]What does the Melbourne football club have to do with my comment?

It's a gameday thread and I commented when Chris Scott was shown on TV acting like a dickhead. No need to bring in irrelevant stuff.

And FYI there's PLENTY of evidence that Chris Scott is a *******. Plenty! He would be one the most unpopular coaches in the AFL, however please note I never called him "bad, evil, fundementally unlikeable" or whatever. That would be Cheating Dog Gary Rohan thank you.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone complimenting Hunter's performance mate. Don't you have a stand down at Geelong named after Gary Ablett Senior?
Cause we can seperate the footballer from the man and celebrate his achievements on the field

doesn’t mean we don’t say and still do to this day say he was a s**t bloke

FMD you are having a massive tantrum

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you’re going to throw shade at least try and get your facts right.
And the fact is he gave a girl numerous drugs including heroin in his hotel room leading to her death by overdose and got off with a $1500 fine.

The facts obviously don't apply since he played for your club.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
How about you articulate yourself better, learn how to type, and maybe of just saying "carry on of a twat" you just call me a vagina instead? Also, please keep in mind not everyone on this website is a native English speaker who spends their time on quiz shows thank you Professor PhatBoy. Please try and form a coherent sentence next time you want to speak with me, thank you.
As for your sought after thoughts on our coach, having a coach who gets to demonstrate emotion after a win would be fairly foreign to a demons fan I guess but yeah it’s definitely the sign of a bad, evil, fundamentally unlikeable bloke who coaches an AFL club for free for a season and then has the self importance to enjoy a victory[/QUOTE]What does the Melbourne football club have to do with my comment?

It's a gameday thread and I commented when Chris Scott was shown on TV acting like a dickhead. No need to bring in irrelevant stuff.

And FYI there's PLENTY of evidence that Chris Scott is a *******. Plenty! He would be one the most unpopular coaches in the AFL, however please note I never called him "bad, evil, fundementally unlikeable" or whatever. That would be Cheating Dog Gary Rohan thank you.
[/QUOTE]

Plenty?

oh well if you use the word ‘plenty’ rather than actually giving any reasons I’ll just have to take your word for it

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Cause we can seperate the footballer from the man and celebrate his achievements on the field

doesn’t mean we don’t say and still do to this day say he was a sh*t bloke

FMD you are having a massive tantrum
I'm not really having a tantrum my boy. I'm comfortable with where my club is at. We lost to a better team last night. Doesn't mean I can't poke fun at some individuals.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm not really having a tantrum my boy. I'm comfortable with where my club is at. We lost to a better team last night. Doesn't mean I can't poke fun at some individuals.
Nah you’re having a tantrum…GAS has nothing to do with the game last night you big salty flog…let alone Alicia who you use to try and win an argument on the internet

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
And the fact is he gave a girl numerous drugs including heroin in his hotel room leading to her death by overdose and got off with a $1500 fine.

And you honour her by using her death as leverage for internet points. Jesus, some of you people lose perspective when it comes to football.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong

Yes and he didn’t watch her. Hence she took something and thought it was something else, at least that’s the version I’ve read.

I’ll ask again. What is the difference between that and Hunter going high range and potentially killing someone?
stop trying to make yourself feel better after a loss because some guy you’ve never met who kicked a ******* bag of air 30 years ago ****ed up off the field same as countless blokes from other clubs or walks of life. Moral ******* police

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Nah you’re having a tantrum…GAS has nothing to do with the game last night you big salty flog…let alone Alicia who you use to try and win an argument on the internet
I don't think you get to decide my mood legend. I've not thrown a personal insult towards you, I think if one of us is having a tantrum it's you. It's okay bro, you go for a good team filled with great humans.

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
I don't think you get to decide my mood legend. I've not thrown a personal insult towards you, I think if one of us is having a tantrum it's you. It's okay bro, you go for a good team filled with great humans.

Are you going to have a nervous breakdown when and if a Bulldogs player fails your morality tests? Football may be the wrong choice of entertainment to follow if you need your entertainers to be angels...

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Are you going to have a nervous breakdown when and if a Bulldogs player fails your morality tests? Football may be the wrong choice of entertainment to follow if you need your entertainers to be angels...
There's quite a bit of space between angels and adultery but ok.

bigfarter

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
There's quite a bit of space between angels and adultery but ok.

If there's one thing we know about young men, particularly sportsmen, it's that they're very respectful of women and always faithful in their relationships. I'm sure no Dogs player has ever or would ever cheat on his partner, LOL. As I say, I'm no fan of Rohan's actions last year but bringing it up (and leveraging the death of a young woman) as a means of coping with a loss in a great game of footy is pretty average, imo. I'd be embarrassed carrying-on like that and my username is bigfarter, ffs.

Bro, don't worry, I get that Geelong have a history of players named Gary who are sh*t blokes. Thankfully Rohan's ex wife didn't end up like that young woman that Gary Ablett was messing around with.
Tasteless comment. Seriously you should be ashamed of yourself. If this is how you deal with a loss, give the game away

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah, I'm the tasteless one lmao.

What don’t you get about this?

its a game of ******* football. It’s 36 blokes chasing around a small leather pouch with carbon dioxide in it.

you’ve somehow managed to turn it into a moral debate about which organisation that employs these men to kick the bag of air around, has lower morals and how that impacts the validity of the result. You’ve ignored completely the fact that all clubs are and always have been rife with both good blokes and *******s, and even brought up the death of a young girl who has literally nothing to do with any current player to try and win a ******* argument all because your team lost a close but ultimately in the scheme of life, meaningless game of ******* football

Grow the * up

Bald

Premium Gold
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
What don’t you get about this?

its a game of ******* football. It’s 36 blokes chasing around a small leather pouch with carbon dioxide in it.

you’ve somehow managed to turn it into a moral debate about which organisation that employs these men to kick the bag of air around, has lower morals and how that impacts the validity of the result. You’ve ignored completely the fact that all clubs are and always have been rife with both good blokes and *******s, and even brought up the death of a young girl who has literally nothing to do with any current player to try and win a ******* argument all because your team lost a close but ultimately in the scheme of life, meaningless game of ******* football

Grow the fu** up
How are your fingers? You've been doing a lot of typing this morning.

Back