Preview Rd 14 - Carlton v GWS Sat June 19 7.25pm @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to see Ramsay come in for Saad Or be the medical sub.

I'd rather that than Saad coast around nursing an injury and having a mediocre game while poor Stocker with less pace has to handle the quickest small forward.

So how many people are still there after 25 years?

Unless Person A teaches Person B and Person B teaches Person C but introduces his own bad habits. By the time Person R is teaching Person S, a shitload of bad habits have been introduced.

Sorry, it was one of my favourite OHS spiels for explaining the necessity for management oversight of who was teaching who and what were they were teaching.

Unless Person A teaches Person B and Person B teaches Person C but introduces his own bad habits. By the time Person R is teaching Person S, a shitload of bad habits have been introduced.

Sorry, it was one of my favourite OHS spiels for explaining the necessity for management oversight of who was teaching who and what were they were teaching.

Demons should just give up now, poor bastards

The bad news up here in emerald city is f'ken Melbourne weather up here today, will be wet and slggy game hope the boys are up for it
the good news - massive Southerly delivering crashing 10 footers all day - wet suit and long board for JaB and more sitting out there pretending than going for it.

Good luck all youz watching live - I'm going Thai and coming home for a big fat rollie before I dare start watching the weekly horror show.

GO BLUES

The bad news up here in emerald city is f'ken Melbourne weather up here today, will be wet and slggy game hope the boys are up for it
the good news - massive Southerly delivering crashing 10 footers all day - wet suit and long board for JaB and more sitting out there pretending than going for it.

Good luck all youz watching live - I'm going Thai and coming home for a big fat rollie before I dare start watching the weekly horror show.

GO BLUES
how many papers??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back