Games & Recreation Photography: Who's into it what Camera and Lens do you have and show us some of pictures thread

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
Coyote and bear captured down the road by a local photographer this morning.

1622753577945.jpeg

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Coyote and bear captured down the road by a local photographer this morning.

View attachment 1145738
How serious is Bear danger in your neck of the woods?

I walk around here in barefoot in long grass without a care in the world, something I'd never do in Australia. We have a snake on our property, Ive seen it a few times. We had some gardeners here a few weeks back trimming olive trees and one of them saw the snake and told me to be careful and that we have a grand serpant here. I asked him how big and he imitated the size of about a metre and maybe a diameter of 3cms. C'est un bebe mon ami. He's from Algeria so you think he'd not be too afraid of the French varieties. They have Cobras and venomous Vipers there.

Wild pig is the most dangerous thing here, after Italian, Monegasque, and French drivers... in that order.

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
How serious is Bear danger in your neck of the woods?

I walk around here in barefoot in long grass without a care in the world, something I'd never do in Australia. We have a snake on our property, Ive seen it a few times. We had some gardeners here a few weeks back trimming olive trees and one of them saw the snake and told me to be careful and that we have a grand serpant here. I asked him how big and he imitated the size of about a metre and maybe a diameter of 3cms. C'est un bebe mon ami. He's from Algeria so you think he'd not be too afraid of the French varieties. They have Cobras and venomous Vipers there.

Wild pig is the most dangerous thing here, after Italian, Monegasque, and French drivers... in that order.

Slim to none. On some trails you might run into one occasionally but attacks pretty much never happen. The city is surrounded by wilderness though. If you go off a worn track you have to be a little alert. Go deeper into British Columbia though and you might want some bear spray handy.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
Slim to none. On some trails you might run into one occasionally but attacks pretty much never happen. The city is surrounded by wilderness though. If you go off a worn track you have to be a little alert. Go deeper into British Columbia though and you might want some bear spray handy.
So if you are face to face with a bear in the woods you just spray it and voila?

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey all. In the market for a recording/photography camera. What’s the best lower budget combination DSLR’s?

Thinking the Canon 200D.
I've got a Nikon D5600 with an 18-55mm lens and a 70-300mm lens I bought new for $1200 during the pandemic but have literally only used it twice.
I used to do film photography with my own darkroom but I've lost the passion now.
Will give a good price if interested, I'm in Melbourne.

Back