Game Day Round 14, 2021: Hawthorn v Essendon @ UTAS, Sun 3:20PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I000048_0puUWRmk.jpg

Lets smash these scum.

I like McDonald-Tipungwuti (he and Kossie Pickett are the ones who most remind me of Cyril), but can't stomach most of the rest of them. At least Rising Crab Boy McGrath is out today, he's someone who would usually carve it up against us.

Fox/Kayo only game, so we'll probably cop Der-wayne and Eddie. :sick:

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
I like McDonald-Tipungwuti (he and Kossie Pickett are the ones who most remind me of Cyril), but can't stomach most of the rest of them. At least Rising Crab Boy McGrath is out today, he's someone who would usually carve it up against us.

Fox/Kayo only game, so we'll probably cop Der-wayne and Eddie. :sick:
It's the c7 game

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Really excited for this game which is probably a bad thing. Just like last week you just want to see the effort and improvement of the young guys. Another debutant which is great. Hoping for 10 before the season is out.

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Sep 22, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Roys SFA
I don't know if Telstra is still doing their Kayo deal; but a while back they were giving Kayo subscriptions for $5/mth to replace Telsta LivePass. Billed monthly cancel anytime. You could potentially get that, enjoy the game, then cancel before the end of the month - for less than the price of a beer.

just don't spit the dummy if they get up by 40 points at around half time...
While I would prefer we just have a repeat of last weeks 4 quarter domination, there is something quite appealing about beating them again in the same way as round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back