AFL Round 14 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Must admit my confidence has shaken a bit and their surge style worries me a bit, however they did turn it over a lot and I think they can be scored against easily. Our defence should hold up but our mids need to lift their game.
They have a game style which I feel could tear us apart on the outside, but having said that, I reckon they also crumble against a really strong and organised defence like ours, should be a good game.

Probably my worst call of all time was saying Stringer would be better then Bont in their 2nd seasons.
Bonts the best player in the league now and Stringer didn't want it bad enough.

Tell you what though if they can get him focused on footy he can still be a star

I don't know what this sh*t is ... but if it keeps up, I'm going to start banning you clowns.

TheCount is my favourite mod for a reason, I would 100% ban them also . Such a wise man. 😍

I don't know what this sh*t is ... but if it keeps up, I'm going to start banning you clowns.
Wuh Woah. I'm ve-very very sowwy...
Forgive me master 👉👈🙀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no time for people or things I don't understand. Stop speaking asian style wog.
Imagine not being a degenerate who can speak fluent Japanese in 2021 smh. Imagine assuming my race as well and using a derogatory term for ethnic people as an insult. Kinda weird ngl, you're pretty sus rn

Imagine not being a degenerate who can speak fluent Japanese in 2021 smh. Imagine assuming my race as well and using a derogatory term for ethnic people as an insult. Kinda weird ngl, you're pretty sus rn
Everything about this makes me wanna spew

Dude, I'm half wog myself , get over it you soft campaigner. 😂

What's with the neckband, anime masturbatory pillow talk going on in here? I'm sure there is a thread for the rest of the people who shouldn't be allowed to breed somewhere.

You should post this on twitter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back