Rumour Caro on tim watson skeletons in his closet?

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard this, obviously people on here knoe about the rumours. She was definitely not referring to the Essendon drug saga.

Conflict of interest does not exist in the AFL landscape. Not with the commission making decisions that benefit their own pockets, not with Club employees getting influential roles at AFLHQ, not with ex-players getting umpiring roles, or umpires who clearly have favourite teams in their personal life, and then umpiring those clubs, not for journalists covering the sport, and not for commentators or broadcasters who are on prime time broadcasts to millions. Conflict of interest is simply a non issue. For some unfathomable reason.
All that and no mention of Ed.
Well done 😉

The other is having these 'psuedo-journalists' who are essentially mouthpieces for their old clubs ala timmy the f-wit during the essendon team sanctioned and run doping scandal.

how disgraced drug cheat and incoherent son jobe got a gig as special comments guy on friday night football needs a royal commission.

Yes. The bloke can barely put 2 words together, let alone a sentence. Same goes with Hodgey.

Nice to see Tim Watson highlighted as the complete Essendon sycophant he is.

I understand his son was front and centre throughout the whole ‘saga’ but if he had any integrity he would have stepped aside from making media statements about it due to his massive conflict of interest.

Instead we got those weird chats with Bruce.

He lost any credibility he had back then and should probably be put out to pasture ASAP.

I understand his son was front and centre throughout the whole ‘saga’ but if he had any integrity he would have stepped aside from making media statements about it due to his massive conflict of interest.

He lost any credibility he had back then and should probably be put out to pasture ASAP.

Forget the pasture, straight to the glue factory

What's grotesque is even in this day and age we have "jobs for the sons" with Jobe and Tom Browne getting paid media gigs despite everyone knowing they are both grossly incompetent.
It's embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard this, obviously people on here knoe about the rumours. She was definitely not referring to the Essendon drug saga.
Well no, we don't know the rumours that's why we come here.

Sick of every mf on here alluding to rumours then providing absolutely no detail on said rumours.

'Yerr umm my mother's aunt's sister was in the closet making babies with Timmy and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me'

What's grotesque is even in this day and age we have "jobs for the sons" with Jobe and Tom Browne getting paid media gigs despite everyone knowing they are both grossly incompetent.
It's embarrassing.
Genuinely not sure Tom Browne earns a dime from his gig, at the very least I've read that he doesn't due to the nature of how he even has the job, how desperate he was for it, and how bad he is at it.

There was a song a few years ago that got played on Triple J heaps by someone named Stella Donnely. I always thought the lyrics in that song were directed at Tim Watson, someone tell me if I'm wrong.

Here are some of the lyrics:

Later:
Maybe Caroline does know something. She does have some vendetta against Essendon.

Well no, we don't know the rumours that's why we come here.

Sick of every mf on here alluding to rumours then providing absolutely no detail on said rumours.

'Yerr umm my mother's aunt's sister was in the closet making babies with Timmy and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me'

They are on the first page, that's all I was going on.

WTF is standus operandus? You are just as bad as Jobe is, making up words.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back