PS5 Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was "meh" about the 2016 game how am I going to feel about this you all reckon? I found it to be very "kiddy" and extremely easy.
If it's not your thing, I doubt this one will be any different.
I'm an adult but I found some of the jokes and one liners in the previous one great, and I enjoyed the nature of the open world platformer.

Yes it's probably not the most challenging game, but like TV shows sometimes you just want something light, bright and fun.

I've heard A Crack In Time is the best R+C

Tried playing the PS4 2016 release and it's not doing much for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Initial thoughts after about 5 hours…

This is a definitely a PS5 game, looks amazing my god the load times! My brain is conditioned to expect a load screen whenever I go through a rift or something, and when there isn’t I’m surprised every time haha.

The biggest improvement on 2016 for me is ratchets range of movement. The guns are all great fun to use. The writing is clever and story interesting so far.

I love these type of games, not everything needs to be a 80 hour open world epic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is a definitely a PS5 game, looks amazing my god the load times! My brain is conditioned to expect a load screen whenever I go through a rift or something, and when there isn’t I’m surprised every time haha.

The biggest improvement on 2016 for me is ratchets range of movement. The guns are all great fun to use. The writing is clever and story interesting so far.

I love these type of games, not everything needs to be a 80 hour open world epic.

I actually put a stopwatch on to see how long it would take from initial console startup to loading my Rift Apart save to being in the game and got 34 seconds. That is crazy.

I went back to play the 2016 game, it's hard to play coming off the back of Rift Apart. The amount on screen and the fluid movement is such something to be hold.

What a great game this turned out to be and a nice showcase of a true PS5 game. I decided to go for the Platinum since I was having that much fun (I stopped going for Platinum’s in 2014) and this one was very easy. It’s like Insomniac Games wanted everyone to just enjoy this game. I can’t wait and hope there will be a sequel.

Have just started playing this afternoon, gee it is visually impressive so far. Hopefully get a chance to play for a bit longer this weekend.

Finished it off this morning, excellent game! I can definitely see some smaller style games that focus Rivets past.

Just started a new game plus to get the platinum, I missed that Grunthor trophy somehow.

Platinumed it!

Rivet will probably get her own spin-off game, just like Miles Morales and Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

It was a very enjoyable platinum, not too hard but a reward for exploring the game and using different weapons.

I think we definitely see more of Rivet.

Traded in last Friday for $57, eb level 4.

Silly. You could get a s**t load more just selling it on Gumtree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back