Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Tigers v Saints Fri June 25th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6AF2CA9E-6160-4446-92CD-AA15BB3A25B2.png

8TH V 13TH

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 15
RICHMOND V ST KILDA

FRIDAY JUNE 25TH 7:50PM EST (MGC)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM

$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS TO BE ANNOUNCED

TIGERS

B: Vlastuin, Balta, Grimes
HB: Baker, Short, Broad
C: McIntosh, Cotchin, Pickett
HF: Castagna, Aarts, Graham
F: Coleman-Jones, Martin, Riewoldt
FOLL: Chol, Edwards, Lambert

I/C: Houli, Bolton, Ryan, Prestia
EMG: Collier-Dawkins, Caddy, Mansell, Parker

IN: Ryan, Prestia
OUT: Rioli, Caddy (both omitted), Ralphsmith (sub)

SAINTS
B: Howard, Wilkie, Sinclair
HB: Highmore, Webster, Long
C: Hill, Crouch, Ross
HF: Billings, Battle, Higgins
F: King, Membrey, Butler
FOLL: Ryder, Steele, Dunstan

I/C: Byrnes, McKenzie, Wood, Marshall
EMG: Coffield, Connolly, Lonie, Hunter

IN: Ross, Membrey, McKenzie, Marshall
OUT: Coffield, Hunter, Lonie (all omitted), Clark, Bytel (both injured)​

Last edited:
Both teams smarting from their last game. Vital for the Tigers to win and get %. Important for the Saints to get some respect back.

If the Saints seriously turn up I reckon it'll be a close hard fought game - Tigers by 15

If the Saints are just there for another pay day then Tigers by 90.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Like many not-so-hard-working Australians, idgaf about my job.
If I was to work outdoors and it was raining I’d be even less inclined to work hard than usual.
I’m a lazy entitled campaigner and I see a lot of myself in Saint Kilda.

Rain, hail or snow this one will be a massive percentage boost for Richmond IMO.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
If I was to work outdoors and it was raining I’d be even less inclined to work hard than usual.

Rain, hail or snow this one will be a massive percentage boost for Richmond IMO.
This is season on the line game for the Saints, if it's not over already, losing this would put them 3 wins + 30% outside the 8 and basically in 2022 preseason mode.

I'm not saying they'll win, but you'd think that would at least spark them to come to play and fight it out hard. I expect that combined with the Tigers never really being a team known for handing out beatings and the wet weather could see it a hard fought contested game. I still think Tigers will win, but it won't be without a contest.

May 27, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
This is season on the line game for the Saints, if it's not over already, losing this would put them 3 wins + 30% outside the 8 and basically in 2022 preseason mode.

I'm not saying they'll win, but you'd think that would at least spark them to come to play and fight it out hard. I expect that combined with the Tigers never really being a team known for handing out beatings and the wet weather could see it a hard fought contested game. I still think Tigers will win, but it won't be without a contest.

Our season was on the line at the Sydney game. Before that game we would have needed to 8-3 the rest of the season to have a shot at making finals, with our bad percentage. We then lost the next two. We're not making finals, and we won't win this one. The cue is well and truly in the rack for us this year.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Our season was on the line at the Sydney game. Before that game we would have needed to 8-3 the rest of the season to have a shot at making finals, with our bad percentage. We then lost the next two. We're not making finals, and we won't win this one. The cue is well and truly in the rack for us this year.
That won't be the club mentality though, if Ratten is worth anything as a coach he'll have them primed for the mindset I quoted above. Win this and they are 1 game out + percentage. That shouldn't be time to throw the towelled in inside the club.

queensberryrules

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

There is a bit of Saint Kilda in everyone.

Poked myself in the eye combing my hair yesterday.

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Richmond just have to do what they did last time rushing in their wings and half forwards into the centre clearances to create the outnumber then crush us. GG cya next year. Team has no synergy or leadership to stop it.

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Still tipping upset of recent years with a saints win over the tigers by 4 points

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Saints surely have to improve at some point, why not this week against the Tigers, who themselves will be hurting after last week.

Wouldn't it be funny if young Higgins kicks 6 straight and Saints get home.
Yeah it’s a big watch out.
Saints have the talent to match it with any team on any given night.

And Higgins has been handy for them this year. Funnily enough I reckon he would be getting games for us right now if he had have hung around. Will be good for a goal or two tomorrow night.

queensberryrules

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah it’s a big watch out.
Saints have the talent to match it with any team on any given night.

And Higgins has been handy for them this year. Funnily enough I reckon he would be getting games for us right now if he had have hung around. Will be good for a goal or two tomorrow night.
Big fan of Higgins after his recent problems and coming back from it. Hope he can start enjoying his footy like he used to.

Back