Preview Rd 15 Preview - Richmond vs St Kilda @ MCG Friday 25th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:stkilda: vs :richmond:

Saint Kilda

Starting the new season off after a rare finals campaign come Round 15 and the Saints have reverted back to the regular shitshow we've all come to expect from the past 124 years, give or take a year or two when they put out a DVD. Sitting 13th on the ladder and with an injury list including such stars as Zac Jones Dan Hannebury (overpaid spuds) James Frawley (too old even for Geelong to recruit) and abunch of other blokes no one's heard of things are looking grim for the Sainters. It's also at the MCG which they seem to play like crap on because it has no roof. Not looking good i'm afraid.

1624278004732.png

Cheer up Nick - you're retired.

Richmond

Reigning premiers and full time salt miners after going back to back in 2019/20 ( which is double the amount of flags the Saints have) we are coming off a close loss to the umpires and an absolute smashing of the bye last week. Astbury Lynch and Nankervis will be missing but Prestia may return. No excuses though for us as Saints are rubbish and we need to start our push towards finals. I think this will be Maddie's match so hopefully Jack goes buck wild apeshit and kicks a bag.

1624278841716.png

Jack bringing some rare joy into the life of some random Saints supporter

As for players to watch i'll choose Brad Hill. Look on in amazement as a over priced potato robs Saint Kilda blind by pretending to be a footballer. Otherwise watch Dusty do Dusty things.
Not much else to say about this one. I've been to every Richmond v Saints game for the past eight years (not the 2020 game though) and bar the rare upset we normally crush them with ease after spending a half trying to play through their garbage game style.

Tigers by 24

1624279918589.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check this out….an injury ladder highlighting that lol Norf have the most injuries….and we have been kissed on the arse with relatively few

how about we look at the value of the player to the team and devise a ladder accordingly

chimp data trying to do analysis again in that article. just stick to stat-keeping you campaigners your analysis is always worthless shite. haven't been right about anything in the last 5 years

Ron Barassi was so right all them years ago about Stats. They mean J S .
The game is silly reddled with all this crap, How on earth the great defenders or forwards in the game cant get a look in Brownlow votes is beyond me. Is it only mids that play the game its an injustice to those players?

Check this out….an injury ladder highlighting that lol Norf have the most injuries….and we have been kissed on the arse with relatively few

how about we look at the value of the player to the team and devise a ladder accordingly

How is that quality over quantity?

it’s literally a list sorted by quantity 😂

Did you even read the article?

Chimp Data has Mason Cox as 'elite'.

Say no more

No. Cliffs?

They do exactly what he was complaining about in the article

We are 7th once you take into account strength of outs and their replacements, the only thing it doesn't account for is the fact most of our injuries were to midfielders.

They do exactly what he was complaining about in the article

We are 7th once you take into account strength of outs and their replacements, the only thing it doesn't account for is the fact most of our injuries were to midfielders.
It also assumes that Champion Data's ranking system is accurate. And for a system that ranks Mason Cox as elite, it's not something I'd be putting too much faith in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back