Preview Round 13: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Blundstone Arena | Sunday, 13 June @ 15:20

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You've got to be kidding, Campbell has straightened your team up and made you competive, you need a physical presence fwd, that way it gives you a target to kick too and allows the talented flankers to flourish, it will be back like the early season form when there was no target to kick too, it demoralised the hard work to get the ball there, if xerri is to come in it has to be for Larkey, and how is Turner playing still

FFS, do they teach punctuation and grammar at Geelong schools? Geelong Grammar, for instance?

Turner will crack in and give it his best, hopefully that will be enough

Hopefully it will be enough cause I can't think of who would be the best plan b.

After the last few weeks I could do with a win. The question is, do they want to win as much as these blokes did:
View attachment 1153076

Séamus Darby has been bought pints every day of the week since that day. Arguably, the most famous goal in GAA history. Unfortunately, I was playing a stupid inter-club game for Zach Tuohy’s old club against Conor Meredith’s old club while it was happening. Missed it live.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Mr Taswegian

Roo Man
May 25, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Been raining all week here.
But it should be clearing tomorrow, at most could get a shower during the game i suspect.
Yes it's meant to be mostly clear by the start time, hopefully it will encourage people to come out in good numbers because the talk is this could get a crowd as low as 3 or 4 thousand.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yes it's meant to be mostly clear by the start time, hopefully it will encourage people to come out in good numbers because the talk is this could get a crowd as low as 3 or 4 thousand.

Good.

Keep up the good work.

Trent the flight Steward

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 30, 2006
Cessnock
AFL Club
Geelong
Fair points regarding the wet and giving xerri a sustained run. I reckon I would leave out Walker and play Phillips tomorrow in the wet, and if I was picking a third fwd resting ruck in the future Id go Campbell over Walker, it strengthens your ruck and I think Campbell's a better fwd than Walker

We’re playing more talls this game than we have in months. This is our preferred structure, I believe.

Adding Tarrant and X for TC means that Walker can go forward and likely will play forward for at least patches of the game. We should have two talls to kick forward to at all times.

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Random cats fan piping up

campbell is a vfl level player
This is a poor take. Campbell has been very very good this year. Been clunking marks, bringing the ball to ground and kicking set shots very accurately. He absolutely has the right to feel stiff at being pushed out for Xerri, even if Xerri is the future number one ruck

It’ll be a massive crowd, (both of us) me and Chook, will be booing the crap out of him… or at least till Chook gets a whiff of the wood fired pizzas near gate 3!

ps: Is it ok to call someone “4 eyes” anymore? Um, asking for a friend 👍🏼
I guess here is the chance for Tassie supporters to come out in droves and stick it up the Cochy bastard.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’ll be a massive crowd, (both of us) me and Chook, will be booing the crap out of him… or at least till Chook gets a whiff of the wood fired pizzas near gate 3!

ps: Is it ok to call someone “4 eyes” anymore? Um, asking for a friend 👍🏼

54d2fac0-d470-11ea-9af7-7bacbb8043f1.png

Yes, yes it is.

Back