US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people in Australia clinging to conspiracy theories about which they know nothing about?

As if the GOP across the US, who are in charge of elections in most states including the critical states, haven't been able to figure it out, but Joe Blow over in Sth Australia figured it out from following the right reddits and youtube videos.

Yebiga is currently over on the conspiracy thread telling us that he knows the election was rigged coz he and a mate were plugging tv coverage numbers into an excel sheet on election day, I s**t you not :tearsofjoy:

Yeah, good answer. Sid was right all along.

I can only assume you didn't notice the date of the Wikileaks cable. It's more logical than assuming you think it's still representative of far more recent events.
I’ve posted issues with tabulation companies as far back as 2000, there’s a long long history there..
diebold, sequoia, es&s I wouldn’t trust any of them.

I’ve posted issues with tabulation companies as far back as 2000, there’s a long long history there..
diebold, sequoia, es&s I wouldn’t trust any of them.
Long history of bullshit, and you have the gall to question the veracity of Reuters reporting???

Is your Russell Ramsland the one who filed multiple affidavits in lawsuits seeking to overturn elections in 2020? The Russell Ramsland who mistook precincts in Minnesota for Michigan towns, in his ‘forensic audit’ that underpinned Trump’s lawsuit requesting the result of the election be overturned?

Claim 1: In 10 Michigan precincts, voter turnout reached 100% and in 6 precincts it surpassed 100%.
Examples: 782% in the City of North Muskegon and 461% in Zeeland Charter Township — Ramsland called out election officials, compiling the statement of votes cast, as corrupt and called for them to be charged with election fraud and the 16 Electoral College delegates to be cast for Trump.

Facts:
The City of South Haven had a 100% turnout rate. The city’s clerk said that there are only eight voters in that precinct, all of whom voted.

His figure for North Muskegon was off by a factor of 10: The actual number was 78.11%, not 781.91%.

Court ruling:
The official data showed that the number of voters who cast a ballot in November’s election did not exceed the number of registered voters in any of the jurisdictions named.

Judges had previously thrown out similar cases brought forward by this halfwit, as he had been sprouting claims that voting-machine audit logs (lines of codes and time stamps that document the machines’ activities) contained indications of vote manipulation, for several years.

Last edited:
So if to say DOD contractors placed out a report saying these machines are littered with errors, untrustworthy and not to be used..
Youd still say best practice, yada yada
and blame me for being thick?

Well in any event Mr 83 million struggled to read the teleprompter gave a soaring speech today about combating out of control crime in his USA. Managed to not make the link between the blatently obvious escalation of crime in those cities who defunded police (and granted amnesty to the years BLM rioters) and those who supported their police (and locked up criminals)

Last edited:
Long history of bullshit, and you have the gall to question the veracity of Reuters reporting???

Is your Russell Ramsland the one who filed multiple affidavits in lawsuits seeking to overturn elections in 2020? The Russell Ramsland who mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns, in his ‘forensic audit’ that underpinned Trump’s lawsuit requesting the result of the election be overturned?

Claim 1: In 10 Michigan precincts, voter turnout reached 100% and in 6 precincts it surpassed 100%.
Examples: 782% in the City of North Muskegon and 461% in Zeeland Charter Township — Ramsland called out election officials, compiling the statement of votes cast, as corrupt and called for them to be charged with election fraud and the 16 Electoral College delegates to be cast for Trump.

Facts:
The City of South Haven had a 100% turnout rate. The city’s clerk said that there are only eight voters in that precinct, all of whom voted.

His figure for North Muskegon was off by a factor of 10: The actual number was 78.11%, not 781.91%.

Court ruling:
The official data showed that the number of voters who cast a ballot in November’s election did not exceed the number of registered voters in any of the 21 jurisdictions named.

Judges had previously thrown out similar cases brought forward by this halfwit, as he had been sprouting claims that voting-machine audit logs (lines of codes and time stamps that document the machines’ activities) contained indications of vote manipulation, for several years.

He really needs to look at voting laws in the USA.
Some states require 3 IDS to get registered to vote.
I find is strange that Republicans actually gained seats on a rigged election.

Last edited:
He really needs to look at voting laws in the USA.
Some states require 3 IDS to get registered to vote.
What is really dissapointing is that someone would post blatant lies on a thread of strangers. Decent folk that just pop in to relax after work and catch up on some goss. People that assume offerings are posted in good faith and never think to fact check them. What does he get out of it?? No one here votes in US elections, certainly not in numbers that would effect the result. Do his crumb bum mates down the pub believe him - truly pitiful.

Thank you to Satan for exposing his reprehensible lies.

P.S. A Secretary of State, interviewed on TV yesterday, casually added that mail in votes have a higher integrity than in person voting, as signature checks are more reliable than ID.

I wouldn’t have expected that, so something new I learnt.

Last edited:
And a Secretary of State, interviewed on TV yesterday, casually added that mail in votes have a higher integrity than in person voting, as signature checks are more reliable than ID.

How has Trump voted the last few years wow via mail.

So how did Trump win in 2016?

How did the Democrat who runs elections lose their position in the 2020 election if they were also rigging the election? Were they too busy rigging it for others that they forgot to rig it for themselves?

It's supposed to be the smartest and dumbest rigging in the history of elections and completely contradicts logic, science and any remote sign of intelligence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New York valid reasons for absentee voting.
- out of jurisdiction;
- physical injury/disability;
- military; and
- elderly.

No mention of ‘watching TV and too lazy to get off my arse’.
In fairness, he qualifies for 3 out of the 4 reasons.

This so called evidence changes every month from theory Venezuela theory that Sid Powell and co promoted.
And don't forget the Pillow Guy that has the actual proof :rolleyes:
You forgot the database that was deleted.:p

Is your Russell Ramsland the one who filed multiple affidavits in lawsuits seeking to overturn elections in 2020? The Russell Ramsland who mistook precincts in Minnesota for Michigan towns, in his ‘forensic audit’ that underpinned Trump’s lawsuit requesting the result of the election be overturned?

Facts:

Court ruling:
The official data showed that the number of voters who cast a ballot in November’s election did not exceed the number of registered voters in any of the jurisdictions named.

Cheers thanks for that, I wasn’t questioning veracity of Reuters, I certainly was in the context of what was being spoken about.. did the Wikileaks cable say the partners were from Venezuela, they’ve been involved a few contested elections and there’s an opaque company structure.

Sounds like he has been on a fishing expedition for years trying to get a full audit on one of the dominion machines.. oh well at lease now they’ve got a cyber security company looking into it.. they’ll get answers either way, and I’ll personally have an open mind with it. Posters on here it seems have written it off as a partisan shitshow.

Last edited:
What is really dissapointing is that someone would post blatant lies on a thread of strangers. Decent folk that just pop in to relax after work and catch up on some goss. People that assume offerings are posted in good faith and never think to fact check them. What does he get out of it?? No one here votes in US elections, certainly not in numbers that would effect the result. Do his crumb bum mates down the pub believe him - truly pitiful.

Thank you to Satan for exposing his contemptuous lies.

P.S. A Secretary of State, interviewed on TV yesterday, casually added that mail in votes have a higher integrity than in person voting, as signature checks are more reliable than ID.

And there it is..
Has the discussion triggered you?
we’re sitting here in Australia discussing the us elections. It sounds like your online persona is so wrapped up in debunking anything to do with election misdeeds, that you cannot rationally discuss it with resorting to petty insults.

have you seen the deposition below?
exposing the Diebold machines..
as I said all along couldn’t care less about trump or q or what ever other conspiracy you want to put there. I’ve simply asked the question is it posible because there’s certainly a history of it over there..

And there it is..
Has the discussion triggered you?
we’re sitting here in Australia discussing the us elections. It sounds like your online persona is so wrapped up in debunking anything to do with election misdeeds, that you cannot rationally discuss it with resorting to petty insults.

have you seen the deposition below?
exposing the Diebold machines..
as I said all along couldn’t care less about trump or q or what ever other conspiracy you want to put there. I’ve simply asked the question is it posible because there’s certainly a history of it over there..

mate start a thread about past elections

this thread is US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

I love how the conservative viewpoint of US election rigging is that it was all committed by those nasty devilish DNC operatives, and all the while the angelic members of the RNC and it's supporters were all sitting at home around the dinner table saying thanks be to Jeebuz before tucking their little angels into bed.

I said at the time back in November the DNC really needed to get on the front foot and accuse the RNC of election rigging, rather than just stay as a punching bag.

RNC supporters just can't countenance that they've been the minority party for 7 of the past 8 WH elections and if it weren't for what is effectively gerrymandered apportionment they would hardly ever get the near the WH or control of the US Senate. Tell me how it's fair the people of Montana have the same amount of senators as the people from California, effectively giving them 40 times the voting power. Same thing applies in the Australian senate.

Last edited:
Interesting, half of what I’ve posted has already been debunked??
it seems like all you want to do is talk unverified nonsense and then debunk it claiming I’ve said it…

Certainly interesting discussion from where I stand..

would you be happy to install smartmatic systems in Australia?
And get rid of AEC in the process.
Given in Australia, you can walk up, give your name and address and vote, this is much less secure than smartmatic. Like, massively less secure than the US system, and you think the insecurity in the US system makes voting suspect? What the * do you think of our system?

Do you want the liberals to replace the AEC so they can set up some partisan audits to check the results of our massively insecure vote?

I love how the conservative viewpoint of US election rigging is that it was all committed by those nasty devilish DNC operatives, and all the while the angelic members of the RNC and it's supporters were all sitting at home around the dinner table saying thanks be to Jeebuz before tucking their little angels into bed.

I said at the time back in November the DNC really needed to get on the front foot and accuse the RNC of election rigging, rather than just stay as a punching bag.

RNC supporters just can't countenance that they've been the minority party for 7 of the past 8 WH elections and if it weren't for what is effectively gerrymandered apportionment they would hardly ever get the near the WH or control of the US Senate. Tell me how it's fair the people of Montana have the same amount of senators as the people from California, effectively giving them 40 times the voting power. Same thing applies in the Australian senate.
The dodgiest vote numbers in the whole election were for people like McConnell.

1. Antrim County switched votes
Among the many theories about what happened in Michigan, the idea that votes were switched from Trump to Joe Biden in Antrim County might have been the most pervasive. As recently as last month, Trump called the ongoing litigation over the issue “the major Michigan Election Fraud case.” He added: “The number of votes is MASSIVE and determinative. This will prove true in numerous other States.”

What the report says: The report devotes its starkest language to debunking this theory — and strongly rebukes the likes of Trump by extension.
“The strongest conclusion comes in regard to Antrim County,” the committee’s Republican chairman, state Sen. Ed McBroom, says in an opening letter. “All compelling theories that sprang forth from the rumors surrounding Antrim County are diminished so significantly as for it to be a complete waste of time to consider them further.”

2. More votes than voters
This is one of the few instances in which the report actually directly calls out the Trump team for promoting baseless theories.

What the report says: This ridiculous theory was debunked almost immediately, including in this space, but it persevered. And the report in a footnote calls out Giuliani directly.
“The ‘more votes than voters’ theory, repeated by President Trump’s attorney, Rudolph Giuliani, was based on an affidavit from the ASOG co-founder that cites several Michigan counties where there were allegedly more votes than registered voters,” the report says. “However, the affidavit cited several townships in Minnesota, not Michigan. Even if the document referenced the right state, the claims regarding the Minnesota townships still were not accurate, according to data from the Minnesota Secretary of State.”

3. Blank ballots and troops voting for Biden
Trump and his team regularly cited the idea that there was something suspicious both about (a) blank ballots that were seen in Michigan — particularly in Detroit-based Wayne County — and (b) that election watchers saw military ballots that were somehow only for Biden.

What the report says: It dispatches with this — and the witnesses cited by Trump — quickly:
The presence of blank ballots also provides significant confusion, despite being necessary for the duplication of military ballots and damaged absentee voter ballots. It is noteworthy that attempting to utilize these ballots for any significant level of fraud would require perfectly matching precincts to voters, manipulating poll books with fake dates for requests and receipts of the ballots, voter’s signatures, and the clerk’s signature and time stamp.
One witness testified that none of the military ballots at her table being duplicated were for President Trump. However, upon questioning, the witness recounted she only witnessed a few dozen ballots. This is a very reasonable outcome given the overall performance of the candidates in these precincts and the amount witnessed, which is not statistically significant.

4. Dead people voting
“Over 13 ballots were cast by nonresidents, and an estimated 17,000 ballots were cast by dead people,” Trump said Jan. 4 while talking about Michigan. “Some dead people, by the way, also requested an application. It’s true. Those are the ones that really bother me.”
In a Jan. 2 call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R), Trump added: “They had, as an example, in Michigan, a tremendous number of dead people that voted. I think it was … 18,000, or some unbelievably high number.”

What the report says: “Unbelievably high” is right, in that the report found essentially none.
“The Committee was also provided a list of over 200 individuals in Wayne County who were believed to be deceased yet had cast a ballot,” it says. “A thorough review of individuals on that list showed only two instances where an individual appeared to have voted but was deceased.”
But even those weren’t fraud.
It says one instance involved a man who shared a name with his deceased 118-year-old father, and that it was explained by a “clerical error.” The second was a 92-year-old woman who died four days before the election but had submitted her absentee ballot before her death.

5. Something fishy in Wayne County
Trump and his team regularly pointed to large urban areas in key states as supposed evidence of fraud. They cited huge, late-night dumps of ballot counts that they claimed were suspicious because they were overwhelmingly for Biden. (Never mind that both absentee and in-person votes in urban areas went quite understandably heavy for Biden.) They also suggested there was something inexplicable about how many people voted in Detroit and how strongly it went for Biden.

What the report says: Poppycock:
Comparing historical results casts serious doubt over any claims of widespread impropriety in the Michigan 2020 election. In fact, turnout in 2020 increased less in Wayne county (11.4%) than in the rest of the state (15.4%) and President Trump won a greater percentage of votes there than he did in 2016 (30.27% vs 29.3%).
Additionally, the data suggests that there was no anomalous number of votes cast solely for the President, either in Wayne County or statewide.

Still not sure though, I think we need more audits. 7. 7 seems a good number of audits, if we have 7 audits, maybe its ok to consider that possibly those unsubstantiated claims of fraud are bullshit.

NAAAH. If the audits don't prove fraud, then we need to audit the audits, then audit the audits of the audits, otherwise, how can you really know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back