US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Now we have most of the main players confirmed its time to start the thread on this

Pence I assume will be Trumps VP - but I will leave the ? until confirmed

Given in Australia, you can walk up, give your name and address and vote, this is much less secure than smartmatic. Like, massively less secure than the US system, and you think the insecurity in the US system makes voting suspect? What the fu** do you think of our system?

Do you want the liberals to replace the AEC so they can set up some partisan audits to check the results of our massively insecure vote?
secrecy is the greatest threat to democracy. Whether that be right to access information or handing off the election tabulation information off to a private third party..

Ffs greens candidate dr jill stein has been fighting for four years to get access to the tabulation software.. that is ridiculous scenario..

The Australian system sure has its flaws and it’s largely based on an honour system. but a couple of its best aspects are everyone has to vote, which largely takes away all voter suppression. Voting takes place on a weekend, so people have to line up for an hour so get your name ticked off. And voting closes all ballots in before counting starts.
so for instance if you were to get a group of people say 25 to try and flip by going in and voting under different names as you suggest. Polling open for 10 hours? That’ll only be 250 votes. So you can imagine the scale if you were to try and get 10,000 votes.
Also they don’t how many votes you have to do. In an automated system all of that disappears.

Rudy doesn't care about practicing law any more. He's on the Trump Grift train.

Like any good grift, you don't need to convince the majority. Just a small enough dumb minority to invest. Once they're invested they'll never let go and do whatever they're told.

Look at people posting here. Stupid stuff from 10+ years ago which were long ago proven wrong. But they cling to them. Because they've invested in it for a decade or more. They won't let go.

When Rudy and Trump send out an email to 20 million email addresses asking for $10 per month. They only need 1 in 10,000 to bring in $20k per month.

If you can land a big fish like a pillow magnate (who also benefits from selling pillows to the rubes) you can make multiples of that, and then it becomes symbiotic.

Trump and Giuliani are the Nigerian Princes of Presidential elections and Desert Roo is the lonely single divorcee spending too much time trusting stuff they read on the internet.

Rudy doesn't care about practicing law any more. He's on the Trump Grift train.

Like any good grift, you don't need to convince the majority. Just a small enough dumb minority to invest. Once they're invested they'll never let go and do whatever they're told.

Look at people posting here. Stupid stuff from 10+ years ago which were long ago proven wrong. But they cling to them. Because they've invested in it for a decade or more. They won't let go.

When Rudy and Trump send out an email to 20 million email addresses asking for $10 per month. They only need 1 in 10,000 to bring in $20k per month.

If you can land a big fish like a pillow magnate (who also benefits from selling pillows to the rubes) you can make multiples of that, and then it becomes symbiotic.

Trump and Giuliani are the Nigerian Princes of Presidential elections and Desert Roo is the lonely single divorcee spending too much time trusting stuff they read on the internet.
Your assumption that my opinions are shaped over the last twelve months or I care whos in the WH is completely false.
as I’ve said previous, trump is a scab on the backside.

It makes the conversation impossible, as the moment you bring up a history voting machines, people collective loose their s**t.

Your assumption that my opinions are shaped over the last twelve months or I care whos in the WH is completely false.
as I’ve said previous, trump is a scab on the backside.

It makes the conversation impossible, as the moment you bring up a history voting machines, people collective loose their sh*t.

What do you know about the voting machines that the GOP, 20 State Departments, the Democrats, the Justice Department and FBI don't.

If you think there's something you know that they don't, there could be only three options.

1. You work for the voting machine company and therefore have actual first-hand knowledge. I doubt this is the case.
2. You have actually figured something out based on bits and pieces of stuff you read on the internet that people who have investigated in detail haven't. This would take an incredible level of arrogance to believe this to be true. Judging by the fact you're posting this nonsense on BigFooty, I just can't believe you're that clever.
3. You have no idea what you're talking about, but basing your statements on random stuff you've read/seen on the internet. (99.999% this is true).

What do you know about the voting machines that the GOP, 20 State Departments, the Democrats, the Justice Department and FBI don't.

If you think there's something you know that they don't, there could be only three options.

1. You work for the voting machine company and therefore have actual first-hand knowledge. I doubt this is the case.
2. You have actually figured something out based on bits and pieces of stuff you read on the internet that people who have investigated in detail haven't. This would take an incredible level of arrogance to believe this to be true. Judging by the fact you're posting this nonsense on BigFooty, I just can't believe you're that clever.
3. You have no idea what you're talking about, but basing your statements on random stuff you've read/seen on the internet. (99.999% this is true).
It’s kinda simple, I believe whistleblower testimony going back 20 years, who all tell a similar tail.. you know people who have had nothing to lose, nothing to gain..

It’s kinda simple, I believe whistleblower testimony going back 20 years, who all tell a similar tail.. you know people who have had nothing to lose, nothing to gain..

What we saw this last election was thousands of people with nothing to lose signing affidavits saying all sorts of stupid stuff. Any of it which made it to court has been proven wrong.

We don't have to have an investigation every time some idiot makes something up that they saw.

What "tail" exactly are they saying and have any of them ever provided evidence of anything?

What we saw this last election was thousands of people with nothing to lose signing affidavits saying all sorts of stupid stuff. Any of it which made it to court has been proven wrong.

We don't have to have an investigation every time some idiot makes something up that they saw.

What "tail" exactly are they saying and have any of them ever provided evidence of anything?
I posted Clint Curtis testimony a couple of posts back… nothing to do with fevered trump supporters. Worth a watch.

let’s do this another way, do you think it’s wise for a democracy to hand over tabulation, to a company that claims trade secrets for simple request like the names and entities who owns them?

Last edited:
Wow,

Former vice president Mike Pence on Thursday defended his actions on Jan. 6, telling a Republican crowd that it would have been unconstitutional to reject electoral votes already certified by the states, as former president Donald Trump had falsely suggested Pence had the power to do.

So 35 years after he co-wrote the legislation that did more damage to Black America than anything since before the civil rights movement ended segregation and Jim Crow laws in the 60s, President "Lock The SOBs Up" reckons he will look at finially ending the crack/powder cocaine disparity he started.

Too little, too late shithead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe's presser today must have his 83 million voters pretending they didn't. Whispering into the microphone talking gibberish. That the leader of the free world is a flat out nutcase is the absolute kindest thing I could say, prove me wrong.

Joe's presser today must have his 83 million voters pretending otherwise. Whispering into the microphone talking gibberish. That the leader of the free world is a flat out nutcase is the absolute kindest thing I could say, prove me wrong.
Can’t prove you wrong, the rub was the other bloke was just a little bit worse to those 83 million (and justifiably).

Woa so like climate change is real man.
Oh hell yeah I can pull some sick moves on the waves man when the oceans wash over us with the whales dude. But does it make me a better eco warrior?

How come 200 year old trees are falling over.

Winds from north west

The aftermath is being felt in Chicago where "the defund the police" campaign has done nothing other than what was expected. These fools like the Chicgao Mayor now go crying to "Crazy Joe" for help when the police have retired in record numbers. Idiots! Almost as insane as Texan Democrats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back