Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

dzJMBq5.jpg

Wigoink.jpg

I see Sherrin are taking pre-orders for a 2011 'premiership' ball in a case.
Why would anyone buy that?

If I had to guess I reckon' these would be leftover stock from a decade ago. I bought both commemorative Sherrins for the '09 and '11 GF wins, but I did so back then. This is comical now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm looking to get some guernseys framed and wanted to include some photos. Does anyone know where I could find some decent hi-res photos from the 07, 09 and 11 flags as well as Gary Sr?

decent hi-res photos from the 07, 09 and 11 flags as well as Gary Sr?

Here's a 2007 and Snr one:

https[colon]//miro.medium.com/max/7664/1*nXVef5zCpjYp9XBLOcl4Yw.jpeg

https[colon]//i.pinimg.com/originals/9c/59/ce/9c59ce187c19efa964f099e50bf9d05f.jpg

eBay is another source, maybe aflphotos.com.au. I recall the Herald Sun did upload fairly high-res images of the "post-game" photo at all 3 flag wins. People would have them on here I'm sure. The club was also selling good copies of them in the days/weeks after each flag win.

Those who were promised a signed jumper for not asking for a refund last year - do you have yours yet? Who did you get?

We have Cam Guthrie.

Picked mine up Tuesday and got Merrick

Emailed the club asking for a postage option - yes i Have reserved seats living in LA - and got gooseeggs so far. Pretty disappointed really with no response.

GO Catters

Emailed the club asking for a postage option - yes i Have reserved seats living in LA - and got gooseeggs so far. Pretty disappointed really with no response.

GO Catters
They're pretty slow on the email replies I've found

I won the AFLW Fan MVP comp this past AFWL season - I found that out reading an article and it then took nearly a week before I got an email notification from them of my win and confirming my contact & address details

When a month had past and I heard nothing I contacted that person to ask for an update; another week went on and I hadn't received anything or had a reply from them so I found a generic email address - she then replied within a day to say that she'd be posting the item that day... How does it take 5 weeks from confirmation of an address to post an item?

They're pretty slow on the email replies I've found

I won the AFLW Fan MVP comp this past AFWL season - I found that out reading an article and it then took nearly a week before I got an email notification from them of my win and confirming my contact & address details

When a month had past and I heard nothing I contacted that person to ask for an update; another week went on and I hadn't received anything or had a reply from them so I found a generic email address - she then replied within a day to say that she'd be posting the item that day... How does it take 5 weeks from confirmation of an address to post an item?
prosecution rests your worship.

GO CAtters

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm looking to get some guernseys framed and wanted to include some photos. Does anyone know where I could find some decent hi-res photos from the 07, 09 and 11 flags as well as Gary Sr?
Thanks CatAttack84
Anyone else have any or can point me in the direction of some photos?

Anyone have a football signed by Frank Costa? I only have the jumper up above but I don't really display jumpers at my place.

Boyfriend and his dad got Max Holmes and Francis Evans.

No disrespect to those guys intended but really?

What's wrong with those guys - couple of promising youngsters who may well become 200 gamers and you got their signatures early

Thanks CatAttack84
Anyone else have any or can point me in the direction of some photos?
Haven’t done it for years but I have Bought footy photos from the Herald-Sun plenty of times, I presume you can still do so. AFL Photos the other easy option online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back