Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, Chief, this is an area you obviously know fu** all about. Get back to me when you've spent half an hour at midnight tracking down an interstate railway station footbridge on google earth based on a blurry "waiting for the next train" facebook pic in a men's support group and being on a 000 call for another 20 minutes hoping they get to him in time. Driven there by the effect that Clem Ford's venom has on wives, girlfriends and significant others. Don't forget I lived with a feminist psycho for 15 months and know that of which I speak.

Anyway, back to the Nats with their snouts in the trough.

Irrationality is what puts people on train tracks and bridges.
Geez I hope you're not feeding vulnerable people this irrationality.

Nobody, I hope.

But her contstant outpourings of toxic misandry encouraged, empowered and facilitated other feminists and even ordinary women to treat their men like absolute sh*t. Get thee to a men's mental health support facebook group or men's shed if you want first hand examples.

Conveniently smokescreened as "opinion" and "humour" and "satire" and "who can take this seriously?"
Well that's what I call grabbing the ball and running with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Liberals are the only coalition party of relevance in SA and the Liberals blocked the motion

Why would they be punished by South Australian voters for supporting the popular South Australian position?
Because if they get back in then the Nats get back in, and the Nats want to do the unpopular thing. Why shouldn't the Coalition be punished electorally for what members of the Coalition tries to do? Why can they handwave it off as 'the other party' so easily?

Why don't the Libs seem to cop any blowback for the nutbaggery of the Nats?

Why can they handwave it off as 'the other party' so easily?
Because they blocked it

Where allied parties don’t act in concert they are entitled to be judged on their own position

Seems pretty reasonable to me

Obviously the Liberals will be held responsible for situations where they are perceived to have rolled over

Because they blocked it

Where allied parties don’t act in concert they are entitled to be judged on their own position

Seems pretty reasonable to me

Obviously the Liberals will be held responsible for situations where they are perceived to have rolled over

It's completely unreasonable and is why the country has gone nowhere on things like climate change policy for the last decade, because the Libs don't get punished for the backwards ideology of their coalition partner.

It's completely unreasonable and is why the country has gone nowhere on things like climate change policy for the last decade, because the Libs don't get punished for the backwards ideology of their coalition partner.
That would be a situation where they are effectively working in concert

Completely different to what just happened with water buybacks

i.e. each party voting on opposite sides of the chamber

That would be a situation where they are effectively working in concert

Completely different to what just happened with water buybacks

i.e. each party voting on opposite sides of the chamber

Well if they're diametrically opposed on such a fundamental issue I'm sure we'll see the Coalition agreement torn up forthwith.

Will the Coalition get away with this electorally in South Australia?
Few years ago now but i remember living back home when this 1st kicked off and joyce was public enemy #1 down there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back