Preview Sydney Swans vs Port Adelaide Power, Rd 15, Saturday June 26 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam reid one time came into the drive through at red rooster i was working at and ordered a roast chicken roll with gravy and mustard in a combo. he then proceeded to tell me that he didnt want the mustard and gravy in his roll to touch (i guess he has issues with brown and gold). so i put the mustard on the bottom of the roll, then fill it with chicken and top it off with the gravy. its the only way i can think of to accommodate this mans strange request and my manager has a policy of doing whatever the customer wants, no matter how ridiculous. we dont have the drink that he wants (crab juice) but hes happy enough with a fanta.

so i hand the roll to him and i very clearly see him put it in the glovebox of his car. its strange but i dont think anything of it. i then go to hand him his chips and drink and he then says 'i didnt get my chicken roll'. i tell him i very clearly saw him put the roll in his glovebox. he gave a weird nervous laugh then drove off really fast without the rest of his meal.

sam reid one time came into the drive through at red rooster i was working at and ordered a roast chicken roll with gravy and mustard in a combo. he then proceeded to tell me that he didnt want the mustard and gravy in his roll to touch (i guess he has issues with brown and gold). so i put the mustard on the bottom of the roll, then fill it with chicken and top it off with the gravy. its the only way i can think of to accommodate this mans strange request and my manager has a policy of doing whatever the customer wants, no matter how ridiculous. we dont have the drink that he wants (crab juice) but hes happy enough with a fanta.

so i hand the roll to him and i very clearly see him put it in the glovebox of his car. its strange but i dont think anything of it. i then go to hand him his chips and drink and he then says 'i didnt get my chicken roll'. i tell him i very clearly saw him put the roll in his glovebox. he gave a weird nervous laugh then drove off really fast without the rest of his meal.
He's a seriously weird cat this Sam Reid.

On pure talent yes. But they need to replace wicks for forward pressure. On that requirement Bell is better than all three.
I have seen Bell squib more contests than anyone else on our list

must be the only red rooster i've heard of that didn't have crab juice ... don't like it myself, but i hear it's popular with the kids ...
as for that sam reid, at least it's good to know his car was back on the road

(Log in to remove this ad.)

. What I'd like to see in this game is a rise in intensity. Our intensity has been down the last 4 weeks starting with the Dockers game. The stats only tell part of the story. Visual evedence is far more damning.

Players not applying defensive pressure when the opposition have the ball.

Mids being outrun by opponents.

Lack of true tackling pressure.

Lack of scoreboard pressure.

Far too many missed tackles

A growing trend to leave the middle of the ground exposed

Too many relying on too few

Laziness, lack of real effort on the part of too many leading to the backs being highly exposed

This needs to change if we are any chance of a finals birth. If we don't fix all these things this week we will get flogged. We need to bring, in one word, INTENSITY. Without intensity we are @@@@@@.

I hope we are refreshed and eager for the contest. We should be flogging sides below us not losing or only just beating them. We are far too soft. Teams in the Eight, we should be really challenging. We need to do that tomorrow. Not fold like Origami

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorta get the selections but gee the Swans match committee must be really seething about Blakey's performance against Freo. Resulted in a long stint in the 2s... not high on Blakey but sorta expected him there in place of Bell at least.
Blakey is a symptom of our last 4 weeks. Very low intensity. His was just lower than everybody else's.

Fox Footy should have highlighted how lazy & unwilling to work hard some of our players were against the Hawks. On watching the replay a week later, Papley for one got away scott free compared to what Williams of Carlton copped from the media. One more week of that same effort from a few of our players & they won't be able to hide. We were so far away from our opponents at contests, be it because of the two 6 day breaks or whatever but it was noticeably lacking of effort, thinking we were better than we are. Big money man was part of the 'effort' too.

How will that be any different to any other game?
When we don't have him our forward set up actually works. I am not saying he should not be there but we place far too much emphasis on him. We kick to him far too often while other players are free due to him taking three opponents. He should be a dummy target. Only to be used when he has a yard and getting ball up the ground.

drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back