Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Scott > RUC/FWD DPP to either Edwards or Lynch (probably Edwards) and put CCJ at F7 to loop.

Gonna wait and watch Marshall as he’s the guy I want and maybe grab him next week.

Will have $180k in the pine for that.
I've just done something very similar. Will hold my second trade and Impey for the time being. 7 trades left

Impey to McKay nets me almost $80k... enough to turn Flynn into Danger next week in one trade (via CCJ to R3)

giphy.gif

2 of Weightman, Waterman and CCJ will get me Marshall in a couple of weeks if I want him

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Ah yes, Madden or Briggs for F6. Look, it's unfortunate but there's no getting around the reality of your current situation. Nine rounds is a long time and 2 trades is not going to be nearly enough. You stand to lose a lot more points eating doughnuts in the last month than you do playing 2 of CCJ/Madden/Briggs on-field right now.
Heading for a middle of the road, compromise trade I think. Forego Danger and trade Gray>Sidebottom this week, avoiding the donut. Then wait to see what happens with Impey over the next week. Nothing would be worse than to trade him out and then find he was back in a week or two. If he is out long turn I'll probably have to trade him before long to the best available. Can't rely on Briggs/Madden for F6 long term. Briggs barely held his spot this week and there was talk earlier in the thread, (unconfirmed), of Madden missing with a broken finger.

Last edited:
Ok, that makes a bit more sense. I have CCJ at F7 looping with Heeney when possible so I don't need extra cover. Edwards was definitely the right call though
A warm body is always better than a cold one.

Really torn on what to do this week re the Impey injury

Could do the following:

Move Laird to the mids, Langford to forwards to replace Impey and then pick up Ridley in defence

However I am 2k short of doing this. Only other thing I can come up with above is trade out man child and bring in Briggs.

All other options I have considered have involved using 2 trades as I only have $46k in the bank. I want to try and avoid using 2 trades this week as running short on them.

Only other option is to jump on Stringer or Rozee. Neither of them fill me with any long term confidence.

Any suggestions kents?

View attachment 1163441
Trade Impey to Steele via Langford.

As you haven‘t told us your bank balance, I’ll just assume it’s 300k.

crippler9

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Jones to wookie prob Edward's.

Next week danger in.

Maybe another forward if I can swing it..

Getting there.

Hopefully this week my last week kents tonne up Boak n Walsh. Useless kents they are.
I reckon it’s better if you take the cheaper rookie every dollar is important

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m taking the cheaper one if I had more trades I’d take edwards

I have to decide before the pies game.
Trent B moved to the backline .

Neither wookie wil get me l a premo.

Some Kent in the lower 400k range depending what Poulter scores or keep the Kent.

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
FDA11F73-AD3D-4333-ADEB-6ED303D7261C.jpeg
80B39429-606E-4FDB-BF95-526FFD14E818.jpeg

1. Impey > Toby.
or
2. No trades and take Madden’s 51? If so, that means I’ll have minimum 3 scores under 70 in my forward line this week

Ive basically got no loophole for my VC & C. I could wait to see Gawn’s score and use Impey as captain.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
View attachment 1164490View attachment 1164491
1. Impey > Toby.
or
2. No trades and take Madden’s 51? Is so, that means I’ll have minimum 3 scores under 70 in my forward line this week

Ive basically got no loophole for my VC & C. I could wait to see what Gawn’s score and use Impey as captain.
Make a call once you see Gawns score. Toby not the worst FWD option

Am I crazy or could this work? I currently have 6 trades left and $95k. So I have got to thinking and I could trade Impey>Haynes that would give me at Haynes D7. Then next week trade Madden>Bramble that should net me another $120k so I should have approx $255k in the bank then 1 more trade Treacy>Danger.
So I would have premo's 7 Defenders & 9 Midfielders and 5 Forward with Robertson & CCJ F6 & F7 with 3 trades left.
Obviously only 3 trades left but a premo on the bench Defence & Midfield Should I do it?

View attachment 1163608
View attachment 1163609
1624678799840.gif

If Waterman can somehow fluke a good score, then no trades

I Waterman scores poorly, then I have a choice:
-roll the dice on Impey to McKay
-hold Impey until next week and put Weightman on field

Impey to McKay gets the money to grab Danger next week with 1 trade. 85 average when you remove the injury effected score, he's leading the Coleman medal, he's up against the lack of tall defenders Crows, and he has several matches to come at Marvel, he could do very well. Worst case he ends up as my F7.
Let's see what Aquadog can do

Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast

Impey to McKay gets the money to grab Danger next week with 1 trade. 85 average when you remove the injury effected score, he's leading the Coleman medal, he's up against the lack of tall defenders Crows, and he has several matches to come at Marvel, he could do very well. Worst case he ends up as my F7.
Im in the same boat, except Impey is currently my captain. If I trade Impey-McKay Bont will be my captain and I lose Steele VC.

Also gives me money to upgrade Weightman. Thoughts?

I like having a KPF at F6 for podness...

McKay. The melts would be delicious.

McKay. The melts would be delicious.
It's a downgrade to fund the Danger and Marshall trades. Can't melt over a downgrade

He's going to kick 6 against the Crows today anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back