2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Round 12 @ Prospect

Jan 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
People here are talking about the umpires i think talking about the pathetic lack of skills team cohesion and generally playing sh*t football by this weak PAFC
What do we look forward to in the AFL tonight this club has turned to sh*t with its current leadership and needs a complete clean out from the top down!
How do you expect any team cohesion at this level with the amount of top ups out there? Long bow to draw to suggest that this is what to expect tonight.

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks
Who would be the Coach of the Port Magpies? Poor bastard has to put up with half a dozen changes each week and does not have the complete say on where players will be played. On top of that he has a compliment of players who did not come to SA to win an SANFL Premiership but to play AFL. They are up against opponents who are playing in a stable environment in the best competition open to them and are focused on winning a Premiership in the best competition they are eligible to play in.

We are watching a Reserves competition.

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
People here are talking about the umpires i think talking about the pathetic lack of skills team cohesion and generally playing sh*t football by this weak PAFC
What do we look forward to in the AFL tonight this club has turned to sh*t with its current leadership and needs a complete clean out from the top down!
I’m normally one of the first to criticise our poor performances at either level, but what we’re watching here is a bunch of amateurs or rejects from other clubs, playing alongside two good ruckmen (who are getting beaten by an overweight part-timer mind you) and low ranked draftee kids (Pasini, Lord, McEntee). If you want to go hard at Bonner for basically not being good enough at either level, go for it.

klem22

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2008
mt gambier
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m normally one of the first to criticise our poor performances at either level, but what we’re watching here is a bunch of amateurs or rejects from other clubs, playing alongside two good ruckmen (who are getting beaten by an overweight part-timer mind you) and low ranked draftee kids (Pasini, Lord, McEntee). If you want to go hard at Bonner for basically not being good enough at either level, go for it.
Some good points you have made but to sit here and watch this crowd being beaten so comprehensively at every facet makes a bloke ask questions about the culture of the club after all its meant to be a football club.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The lack of cohesion is understandable as well tbh.

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
It’s embarrassing watching this piffle. It’s a miracle we have won any games at all this year..

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was just thinking about this... What happens if we have a late out?

Frederick would presumably come into the 22 but we'd then either have no medical sub, or someone playing in the SANFL at the moment would have to get to Adelaide Oval pretty quickly.
And just as I read this Tom Browne pops up on Triple M during the Collingwood v Freo game to say Hartlett is a late out, Frederick will be in the 22.

Back